Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi., goodlucktomylegs ' proportion mock up from original 176.5 to 182and 187 cm  (Read 13826 times)

goodlucktomylegs

This is my proportion
Picture 1 My height at night time 176.5 cm(took a photo at night time}
Picture 2 I wore lift to 182 equal to i do ll for femur 5.5-6 cm
picture 3 I wore lift and stood on my toes to 187 cm equal to i do ll for femur 5.5 and tibia 5 cm
I will choose only 3 doctors Donhoon Lee , Guichet and Paley
What do you think about my proportion and my wingspan
My wing span 177 cm but i think it should be fine if i do ll for both segment with conservative ratio for my athletic recovery
after finsh lengthening phase i will live near Isokenetic center in Milan whatever who is my surgeon
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2znzqfm&s=8#.VJ1P7ULAQ
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wwc45y&s=8#.VJ1P8ULAQ
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q1yzhi&s=8#.VJ1P9ULAQ
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 12:10:28 PM by goodlucktomylegs »

goodlucktomylegs

Why i  cant post pictures? 
my files only 300kb per pics

Smallguy

Ni Hao! (hello in Chinese)

You don't even know how to post pic. How do you expect to go through LL?

You need to upload your pic to a website like tinypic.com and copy&paste the link to here.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

goodlucktomylegs

Ni Hao! (hello in Chinese)

You don't even know how to post pic. How do you expect to go through LL?

You need to upload your pic to a website like tinypic.com and copy&paste the link to here.
Thank you . I know that but at the below of this box ,it has button to attach file , why it cant post?
it said "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator." but my pics only 300 kb.
And where you from?
I saw in some thread that you are asian.
When you will go to do femoral ll with sarin?
Hope you have a best result.
about my expextation .I saw many videos from Dr.donghoon lee ,his patients after 1 year po can run and jump.
I will do ll with Paley,Guichet or Donhoon with both segments .I have a consultaion in late January till late Febuary with 3 doctors after gather more information i will make decision.

Shor7Guy

182 looks very natural, not so much for 187. what is your sitting height? also if you want more accurate mock ups do them nude because in clothes is very different, whenever i see LL results where they show clothes then nude the nude always looks more disproportional so try them nude. but as for this as i said 182 looks best. can you please measure your biacromial width too then we know how much of your wingspan comes from your shoulders and how much from arms. Good Luck

goodlucktomylegs

after i wear shoe my final height around 190 cm i will measure my sitting height and biacromial width and post again

KrP1

182 looks better

GeTs

182 looks better, if u're proportionate u'll always look taller

goodlucktomylegs

Thankyou Kirp1 and Hallijah
Then i will reduce my goal to 182 (femoral ll 6 cm)
or 185 cm (femoral 5cm and tibail 3.5 cm)
I dont want to lengthen over 5.5 cm per section
If I did only one section I would prefer Guichet for 5.5-6cm
But if I did 2 secions (first section and later 3 weeks for second sections) ,I would prefer to do with Paley or Donghoon lee.

GeTs

Your arms look long/normal at 176, normal at 182 and short at 187, just stick with 182

goodlucktomylegs

Your arms look long/normal at 176, normal at 182 and short at 187, just stick with 182
I think so

Joel

you can do any don't worry about it you don't have manlet arms lmfao i hope to be as tall as you after 2 surgeries kind of wondering why you are doing them haha
5'5 manlet of peace

GeTs

you can do any don't worry about it you don't have manlet arms lmfao i hope to be as tall as you after 2 surgeries kind of wondering why you are doing them haha
I believe he refuses to accept his height noe as he can get better, at 182 he will start accepting his height and enjoy it, also he's so close to being 6'0, which is a milestone for a LL guy

goodlucktomylegs

I also want to be a height person.As Hallijah said i am under height dysphoria and can not escape from it and my region plenty of man around 180-182 cm .Then if i can go above average of this area i will be better.
I want to be above average at least 5 cm that mean at least 185 cm

Smallguy

In your link, under the left-hand side, there are links for posting on message forum. Copy and paste the 2nd link.

I haven't decided who I would go with yet. I will make that decision in July.

Your problem is that you are already skinny and tall. You're not short and stout like most of us. If you want to go for more than 10.5cm like your third pic, you better off lengthening two segments (tib + femur) instead of one. Then you would need to put on a broader shoulder to balance your longer legs. But then at age 35, full recovery would be tough and the process would also be a painful one since your flexibility won't be a good as a younger person.

If you go for the 2nd pic, then one segment is fine.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ReadRothbard

This is my proportion
Picture 1 My height at night time 176.5 cm(took a photo at night time}
Picture 2 I wore lift to 182 equal to i do ll for femur 5.5-6 cm
picture 3 I wore lift and stood on my toes to 187 cm equal to i do ll for femur 5.5 and tibia 5 cm
I will choose only 3 doctors Donhoon Lee , Guichet and Paley
What do you think about my proportion and my wingspan
My wing span 177 cm but i think it should be fine if i do ll for both segment with conservative ratio for my athletic recovery
after finsh lengthening phase i will live near Isokenetic center in Milan whatever who is my surgeon
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2znzqfm&s=8#.VJ1P7ULAQ
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wwc45y&s=8#.VJ1P8ULAQ
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q1yzhi&s=8#.VJ1P9ULAQ

The two mock ups look fine, although you do look a little lanky in the bottom picture. Consider heavy weight training if you have not already started.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

goodlucktomylegs

The two mock ups look fine, although you do look a little lanky in the bottom picture. Consider heavy weight training if you have not already started.
Thanks Readrothbard
Now i am 64 kg thin lean muscle
After increase to 185 or187 like 3rd pic i will work out weight training for wider shoulder and more muscle to balance my figure and poster

ReadRothbard

Thanks Readrothbard
Now i am 64 kg thin lean muscle
After increase to 185 or187 like 3rd pic i will work out weight training for wider shoulder and more muscle to balance my figure and poster

Try Stronglifts 5x5. That is an excellent starting program.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

I think you will look good at 184CM. If I imagine you stand in 3CM shoes in your third picture I think you'll look great with some extra muscle mass.

goodlucktomylegs

I think you will look good at 184CM. If I imagine you stand in 3CM shoes in your third picture I think you'll look great with some extra muscle mass.
Thankyou
In the last picture equal to 187 bare feet if plus shoes 3 cm it is a a little bit lanky person
If I went to 185 cm ,I would do 176.5+8.5 cm (4.5 cm femur and 4 cm tibia)It is a good conservative amount for fully recovery
185cm+shoe3cm = last pictures then increase muscle mass

There are a lot of Dr Donghoon lee patiens' videos that show success if do it both segments also Dr Paley agreed that second operation should be done after first one for 3 weeks

Taller

I personally think you look great in all the mockups, even at 187CM. I would personally love to be 187 so badly and I think that the benefits of being a stunning 187CM tall far outweigh any negatives that night come from having arms that appear only very slightly short. Plus, who in the real world even pays attention to other people's arm length? As long as it looks natural, which it does in all your mockups, nobody will even notice shorter arms. You are very lucky to naturally have such long arms, though, I must say.

If it were me, I'd aim for 187CM because it's such a sweet height and you look pretty good in that mockup. There's nothing wrong with a little lankiness either.

I personally have a similar starting height and proportions and I'm planning/hoping to go to 187 or 188CM.

goodlucktomylegs

I personally think you look great in all the mockups, even at 187CM. I would personally love to be 187 so badly and I think that the benefits of being a stunning 187CM tall far outweigh any negatives that night come from having arms that appear only very slightly short. Plus, who in the real world even pays attention to other people's arm length? As long as it looks natural, which it does in all your mockups, nobody will even notice shorter arms. You are very lucky to naturally have such long arms, though, I must say.

If it were me, I'd aim for 187CM because it's such a sweet height and you look pretty good in that mockup. There's nothing wrong with a little lankiness either.

I personally have a similar starting height and proportions and I'm planning/hoping to go to 187 or 188CM.
Thank you
Then i will make consultations with 3 doctors about their opinion regard on safety first then proportion

coppkillr

Hi. How old are you? Why do you not consider Betz as surgon?
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Uppland

You know what? You're obviously not happy with your current height so just go for 186-7CM -I think it looks pretty decent. If you later decide that your arms are too short just lenghten them. It's gonna be rough but people have done it before. Like Taller says - many people are lanky it's not something that can't be fixed by visitng the gym. If you feel like it's worth it then it is.

goodlucktomylegs

You know what? You're obviously not happy with your current height so just go for 186-7CM -I think it looks pretty decent. If you later decide that your arms are too short just lenghten them. It's gonna be rough but people have done it before. Like Taller says - many people are lanky it's not something that can't be fixed by visitng the gym. If you feel like it's worth it then it is.
No ,I have no planned to lengthening my arms .I will weight all over safety , proportion , expert opinions , veteran and ll members opinions and then my opinion. 
But first Uppland ,I want to say thank you to you ,you advised me  not go over 6 cm  per section,then i decreased my goal significantly after reviewed many diaries that lengthened over 6 cm .It has shown they faced some difficulties when compare with smoother 5-6 cm per sections diaries

Uppland

Yes I am a firm believer in cnservative lenghtening. If you won't do arm lenghtening then your arms will most likely look short in shoes but I suppose it is tolerable, after all you'll decide what looks and feels best yourself.

goodlucktomylegs

Hi. How old are you? Why do you not consider Betz as surgon?
35 years old with 25 years old face and lean body .( I sleep 8 hours a day,No smoking,No alcohol,ate only heatlhy and clean food with work out 1-2 hours every day

Betz was a first surgeon in my opinion because i wanted to do lengthening over 9 cm on my femur.
After i have read many diaries for a while,(Betz, Guichet ,Paley,etc) .Betz has shown that he is too optimistic for lengthening that he allowed his patients to lengthend as big amout as they want.Later patients got complications because of their will.
Parley ,Guichet ,Donghoon lee are not allow for big amount but for safety
 That's why i dont choose Betz(But he also respected surgeon  and be an ll's expert)

goodlucktomylegs

Yes I am a firm believer in cnservative lenghtening. If you won't do arm lenghtening then your arms will most likely look short in shoes but I suppose it is tolerable, after all you'll decide what looks and feels best yourself.
Then 185 cm with shoes=188 cm= last pictures=i think it is a respected height , more conservative , more safety, more athlete recovey = Obama and Jim Carrey h's height

GeTs

Then 185 cm with shoes=188 cm= last pictures=i think it is a respected height , more conservative , more safety, more athlete recovey = Obama and Jim Carrey h's height
like they're attractive at all

Uppland

Yes 185CM is a respectable height -I wouldn't call it tall but it's normal and "manly" for lack of a better word. At the very least no one will consider you short.

-This is for northern europe everyone I'm sure it is plenty tall in north america and such.

GeTs

Yes 185CM is a respectable height -I wouldn't call it tall but it's normal and "manly" for lack of a better word. At the very least no one will consider you short.

-This is for northern europe everyone I'm sure it is plenty tall in north america and such.
so you'd say 183 at night is a manly height in northern Europe?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up