Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Limb Lengthening make a SIGNIFICANT difference for me?  (Read 22327 times)

yyes

Re: Will Limb Lengthening make a SIGNIFICANT difference for me?
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 08:39:45 PM »

I think you would benefit greatly from it yyes.

I also think your life would be good at you current height.

both are true statements in my opinion :)

good luck with whichever decision you make :)

Forcedpuberty, why do you think I would benefit GREATLY from this?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 09:05:32 PM »

because your average height currently.

you currently get neither positive or negative social power from your height. 

if you increase in height by a few inches, you will gain more social power from men, and that social power in turn will make women see you as more valuable, social power and status is a group function. and people follow the crowd mentality for opinion even in a social setting.

its a relative system. your judged according to the law of averages for all men.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 11:12:46 PM »

Interesting perspective programdude. Its either now or never for me. Im 25 so i want to enjoy my new height during my twenties. Theres really no sense in doing it in my 30s I dont think.

Readrothbard, why dont you think it would be worth it to me if you dont mind elaborating?

You are already about 5'9, which isn't short. Also, most women will think you are 6'0 tall anyways, especially if you are lean and athletic. If you are doing ll for women, then I wouldn't say it is worth the tens of thousands of dollars of debt and months of rehabilitation, all while crossing your fingers that your athletic ability won't be impaired.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2014, 12:48:54 AM »

read ........

no one is going to imagine that he is magically 7.5cm taller than he really is.......... that is ridiculous.

especially since 50% of all men on the plannet in his country are the exact same height.

girls will call him a lyre to his face if he even tries to pretend he is six foot. especially since there are a lot of 6 foot people to compare him to. an a lot of 5"9 people to compare him to.

your living on planet delusion.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

yyes

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2014, 12:55:41 AM »

read ........

no one is going to imagine that he is magically 7.5cm taller than he really is.......... that is ridiculous.

especially since 50% of all men on the plannet in his country are the exact same height.

girls will call him a lyre to his face if he even tries to pretend he is six foot. especially since there are a lot of 6 foot people to compare him to. an a lot of 5"9 people to compare him to.

This. i remember I said I was 5'10 once and my friend was all like dont lie, so she knew I really wasnt 5'10. One inch really does make a huge difference I think, and two inches even more so.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2014, 02:50:14 AM »

read ........

No, i'm not.

Women are terrible at estimating height. You will find that most women, especially those whom are of average heights, cannot easily tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0.

A good deal of women don't know what 6'0 looks like. They think that 5'10 is 6'0.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »

Isn't it pretty pathetic to lie about your Height? I can't speak for everyone bit I'd rather just own it.

What difference will it make anyway? It won't make you taller.

programdude

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2014, 02:21:45 PM »

The only case for lying about height is because everyone does it. 5 11 is considered fairly short online dating for example, not because its actually short, but because girls think that 5 11 is actually around 5 8/9 because everyone is adding height.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

GeTs

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2014, 02:41:13 PM »

The only case for lying about height is because everyone does it. 5 11 is considered fairly short online dating for example, not because its actually short, but because girls think that 5 11 is actually around 5 8/9 because everyone is adding height.
fkin midgets making life harder for honest people

TomD

• Private
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2014, 04:13:32 PM »

You are already about 5'9, which isn't short. Also, most women will think you are 6'0 tall anyways, especially if you are lean and athletic. If you are doing ll for women, then I wouldn't say it is worth the tens of thousands of dollars of debt and months of rehabilitation, all while crossing your fingers that your athletic ability won't be impaired.

I think his 5ft 9 is tall enough .............when we consider the pain and agony /cost of doing the surgeries.

I doubt women will think he is 6ft though. I do agree that he risks a lot athletically for it but the height dysphoria can affect anyone regardless of their size. If it means that much to him then lets encourage him to pursue his dreams.

Yves: Nobody can tell you if you will have substantial advantages from the surgery. Everyones desires are so individualistic that only you can answer that after you do the surgery.

The basic question is this: Can you live with being 5ft 9? Honestly. If you can, forget the surgery. If not, go for it.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2014, 05:56:36 PM »

That's sort of what I mean. You aren't really lying about your height; you are adjusting it to the special internet scale of heights.

Future space tycoon

GeTs

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2014, 07:10:09 PM »

That's sort of what I mean. You aren't really lying about your height; you are adjusting it to the special internet scale of heights.
so lying

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2014, 07:39:03 PM »

Many women automatically assume a guy is 2 inches shorter than his listed height on dating profiles because so many men exaggerate. If you were 5'10 and listed yourself as such, you might get a lot of height obsessed women skipping over you because they think you're really 5'8. If you list 6'0, they'll probably assume you're really 5'10 but you'll get a lot more matches anyway.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2014, 07:41:13 PM »

Many women automatically assume a guy is 2 inches shorter than his listed height on dating profiles because so many men exaggerate. If you were 5'10 and listed yourself as such, you might get a lot of height obsessed women skipping over you because they think you're really 5'8. If you list 6'0, they'll probably assume you're really 5'10 but you'll get a lot more matches anyway.

I put I'm 6'2" on my profile so women will assume I'm 6'0" when I am in actuality closer to 6'2" than 6'0"!
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2014, 07:49:03 PM »

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2014, 08:23:49 PM »

so lying

best dialogue ever lol. because its true.

also I will point out that readrothbard has changed the subject to "internet height" when we were discussing women looking at men in real life in the flesh. he changed it to internet height to try and make his argument more plausible because in the flesh women will never imagine you are 7.5cm taller when you are not. and yes it is lying because it is not the truth.

from readrothbard

if that is the case read rothbard then only get 1 surgery and go to 5"9 and then just tell girls you are 6"0 because "they will think you are 6"0 anyway" hahaahhaha lol please don't give advice when you wont even follow it yourself. its funny how you say 3 inches is not going to benefit yyes but magically it will benefit you readrothbard.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

GeTs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2014, 09:23:03 PM »

how?

Because women tend to overestimate height by about two inches. Therefore, if you are 5'10, most women will tend to think you are 6'0 if they see you in real life. So, if you are 5'10 in real life, you can put that you are 5'11 or 6'0 on a dating website, because that is what they observe 5'10 to be in person.

If you don't believe me, go ask a bunch of average-height women how tall they think you are. You will most likely find that the majority if women will rate you as 1-2 inches taller than you really are---especially if you are a confident, lean guy with good posture.

Future space tycoon

crimsontide

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2014, 10:31:50 PM »

I put 5'9 on a dating site... and with boots with a nice heel, im actually noticeabvle taller, around 5'10.5

and im starting to realize that women  are thinking i'm really like 5'7 or 5'6 even... because i put 5'9!

i dont wanna put 6 foot though, as i'm not 6 feet tall... but if everyone else is lying, i might have to

5'9 is the magic number.... majority of women have 5'8 or 5'9 as minimum height.... thank god im not 5'6 anymore

yyes

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2014, 11:13:41 PM »

I put 5'9 on a dating site... and with boots with a nice heel, im actually noticeabvle taller, around 5'10.5

and im starting to realize that women  are thinking i'm really like 5'7 or 5'6 even... because i put 5'9!

i dont wanna put 6 foot though, as i'm not 6 feet tall... but if everyone else is lying, i might have to

5'9 is the magic number.... majority of women have 5'8 or 5'9 as minimum height.... thank god im not 5'6 anymore

When I read stuff like this it makes me not want to go through with it since im already at that height.

programdude

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2014, 11:15:45 PM »

That was exactly my point. Pre LL I would even round up to 5 10 or so and women would often be like "oh"/"thats it?" even if they still wanted to meet, and in some cases were totally put off. Now I put 6 1(yes I am still on crutches lol) and women who I have met since the op never once question it because that is standard practice on the net which bleeds over somewhat into real life.

I have heard from some women that guys will lie really hard sometimes though. One said a dude who turned out to be really awkward had said he was 5 10 and was actually about 5 5(and also lacked the confidence to make a move on her). Another said a guy claimed 6 foot and was 5 6. 

Bottom line is always round up by 2 or maybe more if you wear lifts, but don't get too insane with it.
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

ReadRothbard

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2014, 11:42:44 PM »

That was exactly my point. Pre LL I would even round up to 5 10 or so and women would often be like "oh"/"thats it?" even if they still wanted to meet, and in some cases were totally put off. Now I put 6 1(yes I am still on crutches lol) and women who I have met since the op never once question it because that is standard practice on the net which bleeds over somewhat into real life.

I have heard from some women that guys will lie really hard sometimes though. One said a dude who turned out to be really awkward had said he was 5 10 and was actually about 5 5(and also lacked the confidence to make a move on her). Another said a guy claimed 6 foot and was 5 6. 

Bottom line is always round up by 2 or maybe more if you wear lifts, but don't get too insane with it.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean.

Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2014, 11:59:37 PM »

Which dating site(s) are you using, Programdude? I've tried tinder and I've had awesome successes while also getting turned down pretty hard from time to time. I'm interested in hearing about other sites out there though.

I'm a true 5'10 at the lowest, and, honestly, when it comes to women, you guys will be just fine at this height (unless you're in Northeastern Europe, perhaps). Sometimes I lie about my height and sometimes I don't. It doesn't seem to affect anything except for my own confidence, which admittedly does make a difference, but the difference is due to my confidence and not my height which is obviously the same regardless of whether I call it 5'10 or 6'0. While height neurosis can still be very much present at this height, depending on the individual, 5'10 should not keep you from bedroom success. Just work on your physique, style, and confidence, practice some cool hobbies (I play guitar), and you'll have no problems whatsoever with the ladies.

Point is, as a 5'10ish guy myself, I don't think LL is worth it if you're just doing it to be better with the ladies and you're already 5'10+. If you're doing it to become your dream self, physically, to fix an insecurity or feel better in your own skin, and you're willing to accept the associated risks, then that is a different matter.

programdude

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2014, 12:08:50 AM »

I use tinder mainly(I've used all of them but really, tinder is by far the best). At 5 8 I would estimate sleeping with 30 or so women off of it so height wasn't exactly a limiting factor.

At the same time I always had it in the back of my mind that my height wasn't ideal(at least since my height neurosis developed this past year) which took away from my encounters in some way. This is one of the reasons I think LL is best suited for those who are already having success in most aspects of life but are simply unhappy with their body. I don't think you will lengthen your legs and suddenly be a stud.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2014, 12:18:49 AM »

I don't think you will lengthen your legs and suddenly be a stud.

^^This

Future space tycoon

mrtall

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 10:36:29 AM »

While height neurosis can still be very much present at this height, depending on the individual, 5'10 should not keep you from bedroom success.

5'10 while not athletically ideal is certainly fine for getting women... whilst you lose an intimidation factor, you gain in approachability, comfort. Women are drawn to Mr average in a lot of instances.. not the stacked 6'3 alpha guys.. As long as you have good facial aesthetics (7+) women should really not be a problem.

I have a friend who is 5'10 and I would say he is roughly the same aesthetic level as me.. in most instances its 50/50.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

GeTs

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2014, 01:47:13 PM »

I'm more intimidated by dumb people than a 6'4 dude

programdude

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2014, 02:58:08 PM »

5'10 while not athletically ideal is certainly fine for getting women... whilst you lose an intimidation factor, you gain in approachability, comfort. Women are drawn to Mr average in a lot of instances.. not the stacked 6'3 alpha guys.. As long as you have good facial aesthetics (7+) women should really not be a problem.

I have a friend who is 5'10 and I would say he is roughly the same aesthetic level as me.. in most instances its 50/50.

If only you could sell your extra inches to members here. You'd be a very rich man.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2014, 12:11:43 AM »

I use tinder mainly(I've used all of them but really, tinder is by far the best). At 5 8 I would estimate sleeping with 30 or so women off of it so height wasn't exactly a limiting factor.

At the same time I always had it in the back of my mind that my height wasn't ideal(at least since my height neurosis developed this past year) which took away from my encounters in some way. This is one of the reasons I think LL is best suited for those who are already having success in most aspects of life but are simply unhappy with their body. I don't think you will lengthen your legs and suddenly be a stud.

I appreciate what you are saying but I think we are veering off the track of the purpose of the CLL.

At 5ft 7 I slept with 38 women. The 39th was my wife.

Not bad? Well, that can be decieving. It doesnt really matter how good looking you are. It matters how much of a slut you are.

At my height and looks I could have slept with 200 women if I chose to. The catch is to determine the quality of the women I slept with. In fact, our quality of life is what is at stake here. Not our ability to live a normal life. Unless we are some kind of 4ft miget, we all enjoy the benefits of normal adulthood.

Out of the 39 women I slept with, how many of those would most men also sleep with . I am talking 95% of men.

I can count 4 of them. A good 20 of them would be mocked by 75% of men, and another 10 would be rejected by 50% of men and the rest 33%

These 4 women I slept with were so good looking I had all the tall muscular men all crowding around her all the time smiling . They looked at me like 'I am hitting on your woman, what are you going to do about it? '

The answer was .........nothing. What could I do about it? Whip out a pistol maybe.

So the whole point of CLL is to enhance our lives, our choices and the way folks perceive us. We will still manage just fine without it but in my opinion, we only have 1 chance at life. I am going to make the most of it.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2014, 02:45:54 AM »

I appreciate what you are saying but I think we are veering off the track of the purpose of the CLL.

At 5ft 7 I slept with 38 women. The 39th was my wife.

Not bad? Well, that can be decieving. It doesnt really matter how good looking you are. It matters how much of a slut you are.

At my height and looks I could have slept with 200 women if I chose to. The catch is to determine the quality of the women I slept with. In fact, our quality of life is what is at stake here. Not our ability to live a normal life. Unless we are some kind of 4ft miget, we all enjoy the benefits of normal adulthood.

Out of the 39 women I slept with, how many of those would most men also sleep with . I am talking 95% of men.

I can count 4 of them. A good 20 of them would be mocked by 75% of men, and another 10 would be rejected by 50% of men and the rest 33%

These 4 women I slept with were so good looking I had all the tall muscular men all crowding around her all the time smiling . They looked at me like 'I am hitting on your woman, what are you going to do about it? '

The answer was .........nothing. What could I do about it? Whip out a pistol maybe.

So the whole point of CLL is to enhance our lives, our choices and the way folks perceive us. We will still manage just fine without it but in my opinion, we only have 1 chance at life. I am going to make the most of it.

You could punch the guy in the balls--it's basically the easy mode of whipping a tall guy's ass.

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2014, 02:51:13 AM »

You could punch the guy in the balls--it's basically the easy mode of whipping a tall guy's ass.

LOL  ;D

Well played sir.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up