Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Leechlet?  (Read 8946 times)

Angelo411

• Visitor
Where is Leechlet?
« on: December 15, 2014, 02:37:03 PM »

Does anybody know what is with this guy? How is he doing? He hasn't been posting anything on Youtube for 3 months and he used to post every week

ReadRothbard

Re: Where is Leechlet?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »

Does anybody know what is with this guy? How is he doing? He hasn't been posting anything on Youtube for 3 months and he used to post every week

What happens to every ll patient--they slowly vanish into another dimension.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 07:21:11 PM »

they move on wif their lives.. well he was 160 , after 169.... I guess hes happy

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 09:29:33 PM »

there is an LL serial killer who waits till we attain happiness to kill us. :) he stalks us on this forum using our information from posts to track us down.

heheeheh :) lol
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 11:20:45 PM »

there is an LL serial killer who waits till we attain happiness to kill us. :) he stalks us on this forum using our information from posts to track us down.

heheeheh :) lol

Apothesis and Shahab Mahboubian! Lol JK.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

programdude

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »

I'd imagine once you are totally healed you check in less. I'm still active mainly since my left leg isn't healed, but once you are healthy you've got so much to catch on both physically and otherwise.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Blackhawk

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 12:28:45 AM »

Maybe he's chillin with Sweden.  We haven't heard from that crazy bastard in awhile!

Sweden

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 05:04:36 AM »

Maybe he's chillin with Sweden.  We haven't heard from that crazy bastard in awhile!

He is not. I'm not chillin with spoiled cry babies. I'm pure hard core badass. Watch yourself :D

You will never heal fully to what it once was but you'll be taller and life will go on.

It's been 2 years now and for me since first surgery and I'm doing pretty well. There are times I regret it but mostly not.
I had a great athletic career and I'm doing okey as it is right now.
Some days are better, some are not. That's life, but I am 5'11 now instead of 5'8 and it really outweighs the aches and immobility.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Blackhawk

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 05:21:16 AM »

He is not. I'm not chillin with spoiled cry babies. I'm pure hard core badass. Watch yourself :D

You will never heal fully to what it once was but you'll be taller and life will go on.

It's been 2 years now and for me since first surgery and I'm doing pretty well. There are times I regret it but mostly not.
Some days are better, some are not. That's life, but I am 5'11 now instead of 5'8 and it really outweighs the aches and immobility.

Haha!!  :D

Good to hear from you Sweden!  I'm glad you're doing better and enjoying the extra height.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »

Good to see you are feeling good again !

ReadRothbard

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »

How recovered are you? 79%?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sweden

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 06:36:39 AM »

Around ~75% I guess.

Kneeling is the worse and sitting on my knees(as we do in Karate class).
I still lack some ROM in my ankles but I'm going to the orthopedic center next month to discuss further treatment. Maybe I'll remove the IMnails or only some screws. Not sure.
The trauma to the knees are devastating.

Still have a little bit of Xlegs but hopefully it will improve when I do heavy squats in the gym.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

ItsMyLife

Re: Re: Where is Leechlet?
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »

You're an idiot who can go f*ck yourself.

I didn't say all of that you just did.

Training your body and mind is the most important thing in your life. Not some goofy job who doesn't care about you anyway.

Go and walk with your boss. He owns your ass anyway. Ta ta

Nicely said Sweden!!! passion is important!!!

i cant imagine if i cannot play basketball anymore...

Tengo

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 07:44:18 PM »

Sweden why was 7cm too much for you and what would be the benefits if you had done 6cm?

I'm around 167cm and was aiming for 7cm, but after hearing about you I'm starting to think 6cm must be the safer option.

GeTs

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2014, 07:50:28 PM »

Sweden why was 7cm too much for you and what would be the benefits if you had done 6cm?

I'm around 167cm and was aiming for 7cm, but after hearing about you I'm starting to think 6cm must be the safer option.
the less the safer- rule of LL

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »

the less the safer- rule of LL

Yeah, basically.  ;D

Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 02:04:15 AM »

Yeah, basically.  ;D
bull   for a lot of people who can pretty much not get to 180 safely lol
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 02:12:41 AM »

bull crap for a lot of people who can pretty much not get to 180 safely lol

Unfortunately, this is true. Nature sucks.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 03:25:02 AM »

@ReadRothbard

Will you really lenghten to 183CM, are you sure that is a good idea?

As we know there are two reasons to be conservative with the amount: proportion and recovery.

Are you sure your proportions can handle 14 CM? -Mine can't really handle more than 7-8 without lenghtening my arms and even that is a stretch.

Your athletic ability will most likely be forever changed for the worse. The only patient I've heard of that claims he' reached 100% pre-op ability beyond 5CM is Shyshy.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 04:49:53 AM »

My proportions should be fine after reaching 183 cm; I have a large sitting height, and my wingspan is 175 cm. If I lengthen to 183 cm (at least), I could lengthen 3.5 cm in my arms, which wouldn't take long to recover from, plus it would put my wingspan close to my height at 182 cm.

The limit for athletic recovery, according to Dr. Paley and others, is about 6.5-7 cm in the tibias and 8 cm in the femurs. If I lengthen to that, I should be fine. Plus, I'm mostly only interested in my sports performance as far as powerlifting and strongman is concerned, both which have little to no running.

Medium Drink of Water also fully recovered and so did old forum A on the old forum. Those are two I can name off the top of my head.

Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 05:57:46 AM »

Dr suggests to me that 8 cm would have no impact on athletic performnace as long as i follow all instructions.

Cos' I asked him if I shd do 6 cm tibia and 4 cm femur.

He suggests, just do 8 cm tibia.

And I mentioned I play basketball. So I think 8 cm is pretty OK (not too far from 7.5 cm).

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »

What does he think about 8 cm tibia and 6 cm femurs as far as athletic ability goes?

Future space tycoon

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:34 AM »

Dr suggests to me that 8 cm would have no impact on athletic performnace as long as i follow all instructions.

Cos' I asked him if I shd do 6 cm tibia and 4 cm femur.

He suggests, just do 8 cm tibia.

And I mentioned I play basketball. So I think 8 cm is pretty OK (not too far from 7.5 cm).
Hope you find with that amount man

ItsMyLife

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 07:06:44 AM »

Thanks. most people are saying 6 cm or 7.5 cm, right? for recovery of athletic abilities.
Pages: [1]   Go Up