Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should tall people (over 6'0) do LL?  (Read 3021 times)

Smallguy

Should tall people (over 6'0) do LL?
« on: December 08, 2014, 06:32:23 AM »

Hey,

This morning I got rejected by a chick. And often time when I get rejected, I visit this website for consolation (for a short guy). There I saw an entourage of heated argument of whether tall guys should do LL. The post was eventually deleted.

But I want to bring this question out into the open again, so that we have the chance to discuss it once and for all and get it over and done with.

Should guys over 6'0 be able to do LL? The answer is yes. We live in a democratic society. People should be able to do what they want to their own money and time without getting harassment. It's just like a woman living in a muslim country (i.e.. Pakastan) should be able to marry whomever she wants without the society condemning her.

But is it rational for a guy over 6'0 tall to do LL? That is another question, and I have yet to come up with a rational answer for why a tall guy (tall relative to his country's average like 6'1 in the USA) to pay a hefty sum of money and put himself through pain, torture and time for no recognizable gain. It's just like an anorexic girl who thinks she is fat and wants to be skinnier. She herself cannot see that she has some mental illness but other people can see it.

So that is my opinion.

Another thing which I want to tell you guys is that you need to use TACT in your communication, not just in this forum but in life in general. Unless you want to come off as a troll and illiterate, you need to use TACT in your communication, which is a sign of maturity and education. Just like you don't come up to a girl and tell her in the face that she is ugly, or tell your boss that you are smarter than him (unless you want to piss him off), you don't go around posting comments that evoke resentment from other member. Even if you have a different viewpoint from another person, you need to bring your idea across in a way that other people would be receptive to you. Don't resort to name-calling and obscene comment which doesn't win the debate but only to highlight your immaturity. You can't force anyone to agree with you. They only agree with you if they want to just like a girl goes on a date with you only if she wants to.

And for the tall folks.. you need to SENSITiVE to other people's reaction in your posts. You need to be awared that the majority of the members who seek to do LL are of lower height level. So comments like, "I'm 6'1 and my sister make fun of me for being shorts," or "I feel so short being 5'11 and I want to end my life" are really irritating comments and will provoke heated response from other member who are way below that height level.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

Re: Should tall people (over 6'0) do LL?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »

People are never satisfied. I made it clear my ll is arbitrary and was mostly due to family antagonism all though I am guilty of saying I feel short. I never meant to upset anyone by doing so I apologize.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 07:43:19 AM »

People are never satisfied. I made it clear my ll is arbitrary and was mostly due to family antagonism all though I am guilty of saying I feel short. I never meant to upset anyone by doing so I apologize.
I understand you
Its a subjective
Just ignore some negative
You have right
You dont mess anyone
Go for it with a most safe and valuable doctor

kunta kinte

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 10:06:01 AM »

Yes, everyone should be able to do LL if they want it. And honestly it makes me sick how some members are so hateful towards taller members of this forum. I never insulted or started a fight with anyone yet constantly I get hate. It just isnt understandable to, how can someone be such a d*ck.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »

Yes, 6 foot is by no means tall, its just slightly above average 75th percentile. 6 foot 2 plus is where you get to tall and the taller the better in my view. 6 foot 2 guy going to 6 foot 5 is a good increase. Even though the 6 foot 2 guy will be qualified as tall already, being 6 foot 5 would be even more of an advantage.

Muse

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 12:15:45 PM »

There I saw an entourage of heated argument of whether tall guys should do LL. The post was eventually deleted.

But I want to bring this question out into the open again, so that we have the chance to discuss it once and for all and get it over and done with.

I'm in discussion with the other moderators about disallowing topics of "should people of X height do LL?"   

It will never be over and done with, here's an example. There's this topic "Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done".  10 pages and 163 replies.  Then we have 2 more topics for the same subject.

It's like a religion/gender/political debate,  the end result will always be bruised egos, animosity, insults & nobody would have changed their opinion anyway.

Let's draw the line at that and everyone should agree to disagree.   

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »

I'm in discussion with the other moderators about disallowing topics of "should people of X height do LL?"   

It will never be over and done with,  there's this topic "Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done".  That stretch 10 pages and 163 replies.  Then we have 2 more topics for the same subject.

It's like a religion/gender/political debate,  the end result will be bruised egos, animosity, insults & nobody would have changed their opinion. 

Let's draw the line at that and agree to disagree.
I agree with you
This kind of thread are useless
All we want is knowledge not individual value
We want medical knowledge , life effect , life after ll everything about it not value

KrP1

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 01:15:59 PM »

you guys that are 5'10 or more, be sure that if a girl rejects you at this height the same girl will reject you at 6'2 that is for sure.
if you are rejected is because she dont like your face/personality not your height
Pages: [1]   Go Up