Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: i ll be choosing sarin to do my femur lengthening  (Read 15524 times)

4cms

i ll be choosing sarin to do my femur lengthening
« on: December 04, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »

i will be taveling to india to do my surgery with dr sarin for femurs probably going to do internals with him .
i will wrtie a very simple diary detailing simply if it is safe to choose sarin for femur or not i am going to do it in 3 months .
i have already done 4cms 3 years ago with sarin and had no probelms . i will not be answering questions if anybody is thinking about that i am simply going to write a diary and detail if things go smoothly or not .

everything will be straight to the point and simple . i will do this in 3 months once i start .
i am going to write a diary just to prove that doctor sarin is still a safe and cheap option to use .

once again please do no ask me questions about my personal life or who i am , i have seen what has happened in the past to people and i will not be gettiing into any of that . so no pms and no personal questions or other types for that matter i probably wont respond .

when i am done if everything goes smoothly you can simply be put at ease that dr sarin is the cheapest option to use and will get you the results you want for a cheap price .

just remember it is india nothing there will be up to any standard in western countries so if you just want to get taller go to dr sarin
you will get taller and thats that . if complications happen they will be sorted dr sarin himself told me he just wants people to understand that he is still in business for leg legthening and that ge still wants to help ya'll get taller .

i am aware that there are many ex patients and people on the web with monetary interests that basically succeeded in swaying people away from sarin . he done my external tibias and i am just fine . so i will let you know more once i get started .

galaxy1

Re: i ll be choosing sarin to do my femur lengthening
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:10:47 PM »

So, surgery in 3 months and lengthening 4cm..I know exactly who this is already. No worries, your anonymity is safe with me. :)

Smallguy

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

Hey, I know who you are!

You have little respect for pain and fear.. and have a professional boxing background. I remember you refusing to take some pain medication from the Sukesk.

Wish you all the luck bro. Your diary is highly valued to me. If all goes well, I will follow through in July.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

galaxy1

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 06:13:05 AM »

Scratch that previous post, too much eye strain these days.

Hope it works out for you, I'll be doing mine about that time, in late Febuary.

Gichelu

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 06:46:37 AM »

You know all about the bad things but still go to Dr. Sarin? Okay well wish you luck man but because it is $35,000 anyways I'd rather spend the little extra and get Precice 2 femurs with Dr. Shah in Mumbai for $40,000. At least he is trained under Dr. Paley and Dr. Catagni.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Adriano

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 07:08:11 AM »

internal LL is 22K  with Dr Sarin.

Gichelu

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 07:12:17 AM »

When did he update the price? Still it won't be only $22,000 if he messes up your legs and you have to pay over years to get other orthopedic doctors to fix you.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 12:58:38 PM »

22k using which nail?

Dr Sarin... seriously? Im all for saving money and spending the least amount of money on LL, but Dr Sarin seems like its going too far.
Good luck though, you are brave thats for sure

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 02:45:04 PM »

dr sarin is a terrible choice.

you lucked out 1nce. I doubt you will luck out twice. femur is much more serious than tibia.   

go to pariah in india at least. sarin has never had a single successful femur patient to my knowledge.

either way good luck.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 03:27:03 PM »

In what way is femur more serious than tibia?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »

greater rate of complications statistically speaking compared to tibia.

doctors also recommend lengthening less on femurs compared to tibia to avoid contracture.

but specifically relating to sarin, sarin is an amature and does not know how to place the nails properly which is why so many people got messed up by him, the femur requires more accurate placement compared to tibia.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 04:48:25 PM »

greater rate of complications statistically speaking compared to tibia.

doctors also recommend lengthening less on femurs compared to tibia to avoid contracture.

but specifically relating to sarin, sarin is an amature and does not know how to place the nails properly which is why so many people got messed up by him, the femur requires more accurate placement compared to tibia.
Why Paley ,donghoon lee and guichet said femur better and less complication than tibia

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »

femur requires a good doctor. sarin seems to operate on a hit and miss per patient way.

do you really trust sarin with your femurs. if yes then be my guest I wont stop you.

femur can not just be done by any doctor. its a more complicated surgery than tibia.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 03:37:56 AM »

I dont understand why the op feels the need to prove anything regarding Sarin unless he is somehow affiliated with him. If he is a good, competent doctor then he'll prove himself through patient satisfaction and results and people will just see it for what it is. Sadly thats not what he's done

Op should pick the best possible doctor in his budget instead of proving to the rest of the world how good or bad Sarin really is, thats one hell of a gamble just to prove something....

4cms

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 11:18:43 AM »

the general idea is that dr sarin has performed hundreds of tibia lenghthenings he has done a few femur lengthenings one of which failed because the girl who done it was having sex with another patient with the hydraulic tubes still attached he told me this first hand in person my flight leaves tomorrow and if i have time i will go see his current patient who has done internal femurs .

4cms

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »

You know all about the bad things but still go to Dr. Sarin? Okay well wish you luck man but because it is $35,000 anyways I'd rather spend the little extra and get Precice 2 femurs with Dr. Shah in Mumbai for $40,000. At least he is trained under Dr. Paley and Dr. Catagni.

I am going to say this once my experience with Dr sarin could not have went better to be honest I saw many patients leaving perfectly fine not a hitch and i saw some patients go through minor complications like too much pain,  nerve pain that won't go etc BUT here's the thing.  That only happened to the people that lengthened over 7.5 cms.
Do you realise that sys op from old forum  was the one responsible for making Dr sarin look bad with all the false stories.
Lots of people done their LL with sarin when i Was there.  When I was there there was up to 14 to 16 patients in the guest house. 
Why all of a sudden he's a bad doctor

alps

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 09:54:15 AM »

have you seen this video?

mmn_native posted it iirc.
Maybe he's lying, but surely there must be some explanation.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 12:56:32 PM »

You'll have a hard time discussing your procedure after you sign his non-disclosure form. As for the sex story, Sarin also seems to be a master at finding a reason to exonerate himself of all responsibility in all cases of poor outcome. You've been a patient of his, so maybe you do know him better than the reputation we all base him off of. Anyway, if you are truly doing this, then I wish you the sincerest best of luck. Just sounds like a massive risk to me.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 11:23:44 PM »

the general idea is that dr sarin has performed hundreds of tibia lenghthenings he has done a few femur lengthenings one of which failed because the girl who done it was having sex with another patient with the hydraulic tubes still attached he told me this first hand in person my flight leaves tomorrow and if i have time i will go see his current patient who has done internal femurs .

He's a f****** liar if he's talking about the girl I think he's talking about.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »

Lets assume he's talking about the girl you think he's talking about lol, thats a mouthful  :P

What really happened to her?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2014, 03:11:25 PM »

The tubes kept malfunctioning and all he did was get mad at her and blame her, because of course it couldn't have been his inferior technology that's been available in Europe for YEARS AND YEARS but NO orthopedic doctor there is willing to use.  Now he's concocted a sleazy story about her.

The scars he made in the multiple repair surgeries he tried kept getting bigger and sloppier, despite her continual pleas that he keep scarring to a minimum.  Was that operating-table punishment?

She left short of her goal, out of money, with uneven leg length, and one of the tubes still inside her because he just didn't take it out during the final surgery, for whatever reason.  Maybe because he was drunk.

4cms

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 07:41:16 PM »

I think the guy from the video might have been expecting abit more than what's reasonable,  I mean he had his legs corrected and he was still unhappy.  Maybe it would of been too much or dangerous for them to be corrected and lengthened in the same procedure. 
Did you ever think of that???

I can only speak from my experience and I turned out Just fine,  remember even Colin the small was complaining but was later uploading videos on YouTube running around etc.

Uppland

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »

The tubes kept malfunctioning and all he did was get mad at her and blame her, because of course it couldn't have been his inferior technology that's been available in Europe for YEARS AND YEARS but NO orthopedic doctor there is willing to use.  Now he's concocted a sleazy story about her.

The scars he made in the multiple repair surgeries he tried kept getting bigger and sloppier, despite her continual pleas that he keep scarring to a minimum.  Was that operating-table punishment?

She left short of her goal, out of money, with uneven leg length, and one of the tubes still inside her because he just didn't take it out during the final surgery, for whatever reason.  Maybe because he was drunk.

This Dr. Sarin sounds very unpleasant.

4cms

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 08:03:15 PM »

I have done surgery with sarin so I know how he operates,  think of it why would he want patients to come to india to do surgery with him???
Does he just want patients to mess them up??

There will always be patients who are unhappy,  even at some points I was unhappy with some things but i still got what I wanted.

I am sure of one thing he done well with my tibias so I would choose him again even if I done external femurs with him.

4cms

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2014, 08:07:40 PM »

This Dr. Sarin sounds very unpleasant.

Look bro the patient from what I was told was a 44 year old woman having sex with a 20 something year old patient

The other thing is even the physio that was there at the times of the guest house told me that she was having sex with the tubes inside her. 
I was there in India and i spoke to both sarin and the physio shariq.
My advise is you should go see sarin yourself before you believe everything people post on here. Remember at one point people believed old forum  was there to help lmao.

4cms

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2014, 08:16:31 PM »

He's a f****** liar if he's talking about the girl I think he's talking about.

Look bro the patient from what I was told was a 44 year old woman having sex with a 20 something year old patient

The other thing is even the physio that was there at the times of the guest house told me that she was having sex with the tubes inside her. 
I was there in India and i spoke to both sarin and the physio shariq.
My advise is you should go see sarin yourself before you believe everything people post on here. Remember at one point people believed old forum  was there to help lmao.

alps

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2014, 08:40:04 PM »

Here are mmn_native's XRays.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=25.msg7287#msg7287

See for yourself. That's the correction he got?

Smallguy

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 09:04:10 PM »

Here are mmn_native's XRays.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=25.msg7287#msg7287

See for yourself. That's the correction he got?

Like 4cm said, we can only speak for ourselves. There were a handful of patients (around 20), and most i would say, were content with the outcome. I paid 14k including 4 months of stay. Dr. Sarin gave me up until 6 months which is 2 months for free along with multiple surgeries to fix my problem at no extra charge. He was an honourable person and in the end, I got the result I wanted. For this amount of money, you can't expect a SPA or some luxurious accommodations. The doctor is not there 24 hours per day to babysit you, like he can't tell you not to smoke weed, have sex, or do crazy things to yourself.

Well, my purpose to India was to do LL.... even though I met this chick at the airport. I wasn't thinking about sex, weed, drugs or anything. So I guess I was fine in the end.

This guy mmm_native must be very unlucky to have this being done to him and I have no clue why. I don't even know who he is and he doesn't seem to go on this forum any longer. I just remember that Dr. Sarin is a reasonable man. I spent 6 months with Dr. Sarin. Spoke with him. Trusted him and everything is okay now.

Anyway, 4cm, I look forward to your diary. I'm one of those people who may follow through after your internal femur surgery.

Hey... and another good place to do external tibiae is China. Read MDOW's diary!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:30:51 PM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

4cms

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 01:46:54 AM »

Thank you small guy i agree not everyones experience is the same but just like you I turned out Just fine,  a little tight in the calf but I am taller and i can run,  jump do everything.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 05:32:21 PM »

i will be taveling to india to do my surgery with dr sarin for femurs probably going to do internals with him .
i will wrtie a very simple diary detailing simply if it is safe to choose sarin for femur or not i am going to do it in 3 months .
i have already done 4cms 3 years ago with sarin and had no probelms . i will not be answering questions if anybody is thinking about that i am simply going to write a diary and detail if things go smoothly or not .

everything will be straight to the point and simple . i will do this in 3 months once i start .
i am going to write a diary just to prove that doctor sarin is still a safe and cheap option to use .

once again please do no ask me questions about my personal life or who i am , i have seen what has happened in the past to people and i will not be gettiing into any of that . so no pms and no personal questions or other types for that matter i probably wont respond .

when i am done if everything goes smoothly you can simply be put at ease that dr sarin is the cheapest option to use and will get you the results you want for a cheap price .

just remember it is india nothing there will be up to any standard in western countries so if you just want to get taller go to dr sarin
you will get taller and thats that . if complications happen they will be sorted dr sarin himself told me he just wants people to understand that he is still in business for leg legthening and that ge still wants to help ya'll get taller .

i am aware that there are many ex patients and people on the web with monetary interests that basically succeeded in swaying people away from sarin . he done my external tibias and i am just fine . so i will let you know more once i get started .

NO!!!!!! Run while there is still time! External fixators are already hard on your femurs, let alone with Dr. Sarin.

Crazy +6 did femurs with Dr. Sarin and never recovered.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

JP

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2014, 09:04:49 PM »

Hi

In case Dr.Saring gives you X legs that will be your problem because Dr. Sarin won’t fix your X legs.

Good Luck!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up