Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I just wait?  (Read 8477 times)

LifeReloaded

• height is life
Re: Should I just wait?
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2014, 10:56:12 PM »

Do you live in Scandanavia?

I'm in New York. There's a variety of people here people around my age seem taller and taller. I usually see the prettiest girls with guys around 5'11 - 6'3. Also I come from a tall family from my mom's side, my uncle is 6'2.
starting height: 172.2 cm (5'8")

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »

you're right, i'm not used to going to club, but i'm studying in an engineering school, so i believe it feels pretty much the same since everyone is young.
I m not short, i'm above average for a man, and about average for a young man.
Who do you plan to see for leg lenghtening?

I currently have interviews for jobs but I hope to start work soon. After that I have to save up for one of the cheaper doctors. I'm thinking of going to Russia because there are cheap doctors there for external tibias because currently I can't afford internal femurs. :(

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 11:02:58 PM »

btw endo, can you tell me how long is one of your arm from shoulder to wrist? exclude hand.

endomorphisme

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »

it's not accurate but it seems it's 57 cm from shoulder to wrist.
I measured my arm alone

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2014, 08:57:48 PM »

it's not accurate but it seems it's 57 cm from shoulder to wrist.
I measured my arm alone

OMG i just measured my wingspan and I have a huge one for a 5'8 guy!!  ;D so happy

Oh I see. I measured my arms from shoulder to wrist as 53 cm but my hands are also large, from shoulder to the end of my middle finger my arms are 68 cm. length from one shoulder to the other is 44 cm giving me a total wingspan of 180 CM!!!!

thank god for broad shoulders! so my dream height of 6'2 isn't too farfetched after all eh?

Gichelu

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2014, 09:19:07 PM »

If you have not even done lengthening once yet then the goal of 6'2 is still very farfetched. You may do lengthening once and think it is too much hell and stop after the first one. Start with goal of 5'10 and then see what happens.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Smallguy

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »

5'8 is not a bad height. Plus you want the best doctors and you rely on your parents opinion. Then you should wait.

I have a higher risk tolerant level. If it was me, I would blitzkrieg my way through to my dream height immediately, put a smile on my face and enjoy the best that life has to offer during my 20s. And deal with issues like school and finance as they come along.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2014, 09:34:06 PM »

OMG i just measured my wingspan and I have a huge one for a 5'8 guy!!  ;D so happy

Oh I see. I measured my arms from shoulder to wrist as 53 cm but my hands are also large, from shoulder to the end of my middle finger my arms are 68 cm. length from one shoulder to the other is 44 cm giving me a total wingspan of 180 CM!!!!

thank god for broad shoulders! so my dream height of 6'2 isn't too farfetched after all eh?

Getting to 6'2 would take you around 2-3 years and around 100-150k $.

endomorphisme

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2014, 09:42:41 PM »

i measured my arm again i get 63 cm not 57
i'm sorry i mismeasured it, but it's hard to measure your arm with a tape measure and one hand.
MY arme is atleast 63 cm since the tape measure was not stretched and a bit leant.

endomorphisme

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2014, 09:54:11 PM »

5'8 is not a bad height. Plus you want the best doctors and you rely on your parents opinion. Then you should wait.

I have a higher risk tolerant level. If it was me, I would blitzkrieg my way through to my dream height immediately, put a smile on my face and enjoy the best that life has to offer during my 20s. And deal with issues like school and finance as they come along.

5'8" is a bad height, you little hypocrite, then why do you want to be 180 cm ( 182 cm to be more precise) ?
At 5'8 most young men and a quarter of girls are taller...it's awful!

Smallguy

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »

5'8" is a bad height, you little hypocrite, then why do you want to be 180 cm ( 182 cm to be more precise) ?
At 5'8 most young men and a quarter of girls are taller...it's awful!

endomorphisme

First of all, you should keep your messages related to the original topic and use PM for un-lated messages. Otherwise, this is spamming.

5'8 is just 1 inch below 5'9, which is the average height in America. Average means that 50% of the male would be above this height and 50% would be below. So at 5'8, you would not be called short but be considered as average.

And even what you said this true, a quarter of the girls is taller than you at 5'8, that means you still have 3/4 of girls shorter than you. This is excellent. And if you are a true alpha male, you wouldn't let your height bother you from hitting on the taller chicks.

I know English is not your native language but you should be careful of what you call people (hypocrite) without proper backup. I want another 6-7cm in the femur to balance out my exceedingly long tibia. 5'8 is not a bad height but 5'11 is closer to the goldilock zone for height. The goldilocks zone for male height in my opinion is 5'11 to 6'1. Just like Earth is situated in the goldilocks zone and is the only planet in our solar system which is habitable, the farther you deviate from this height range, the less ideal your height becomes.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

endomorphisme

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2014, 11:02:05 PM »

endomorphisme

First of all, you should keep your messages related to the original topic and use PM for un-lated messages. Otherwise, this is spamming.

5'8 is just 1 inch below 5'9, which is the average height in America. Average means that 50% of the male would be above this height and 50% would be below. So at 5'8, you would not be called short but be considered as average.

And even what you said this true, a quarter of the girls is taller than you at 5'8, that means you still have 3/4 of girls shorter than you. This is excellent. And if you are a true alpha male, you wouldn't let your height bother you from hitting on the taller chicks.

I know English is not your native language but you should be careful of what you call people (hypocrite) without proper backup. I want another 6-7cm in the femur to balance out my exceedingly long tibia. 5'8 is not a bad height but 5'11 is closer to the goldilock zone for height. The goldilocks zone for male height in my opinion is 5'11 to 6'1. Just like Earth is situated in the goldilocks zone and is the only planet in our solar system which is habitable, the farther you deviate from this height range, the less ideal your height becomes.

sorry, i'm not sure what you're meaning.I was just reacting to your last message.

the average height for young men is higher than that and forgot to mention that the us is a melting pot, some minorities bring the average down, but overall the average is 176 cm.

I know English is not your native language but you should be careful of what you call people (hypocrite) without proper backup.

hypocrite was appropriate, did you know that it is a french word?
In fact you're just trying (like most guys on this forum) to impose your opinion.
Why are you triyng to convince him no to do limb lenghtening while you dit it to reach 182 or 183 cm (or maybe 185 cm?)
it's like
"do as i say, not as i do"
And i'm sorry for my english, but in France, we not used to practicing english like scandinavian.
I have not had english courses for 1.5 years.
So i' apology if i make mistakes

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2014, 11:45:50 PM »

endomorphisme

Average male height in the US is actually 5'10.5 so close to 5'11 (180 cm) and that's including the elder population that shrunk due to bad posture over the years. The average guy I see around my city is around 5'11-6'0. Yes there are men shorter than me but you just can't have the mindset that if there are people who have it worse than me, then I'm being selfish for wanting to be taller. I'm not, its a personal goal.

And like I've said before, game can only take you so far. I have confidence when approaching girls but since I like girls around my height or 5'9 girls, when they wear heals they tower over me and that is an automatic turn off for them. You can say that 'oh i know a 5'7 guy thats a total player and all' but understand that thats not the norm that is an exception. It depends on too many factors like location, status, etc.

Gichelu

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 12:10:51 AM »

The most common thing you see on these boards is people with such bad height neurosis that they always insist that average height stats are not true and that the average height is really bigger. What they consider reality holds greater weight than fact based stats. :/

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014, 12:47:01 AM »

The most common thing you see on these boards is people with such bad height neurosis that they always insist that average height stats are not true and that the average height is really bigger. What they consider reality holds greater weight than fact based stats. :/

Yeah, definitely some mentally ill people here. If you feel short around average you are retarded. They just can't stand that there are tall people. If you compare yourself to billionaires you always will consider yourself poor, even if you are a millionaire. Those guys will never be happy, height is not their problem, it's in their heads.

endomorphisme

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2014, 12:52:08 AM »

i sent you a pm smallguy
now good night,i'm going to bed ;D

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2014, 02:21:55 AM »

5'10.5 avg male in US is straight from wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Gichelu

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2014, 02:58:06 AM »

176.3 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) straight from wikipedia. :/

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2014, 03:01:46 AM »

176.3 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) straight from wikipedia. :/

I was specifically trying to refer to caucasian males, whose avg height is 5'10.5 . I mostly go for caucasian women who are getting taller and taller everyday. Anyway thanks for your input but if you're trying to change my mind in ll then just stop. I won't accept being 5'8 for the rest of my life. Currently doing research on which doctor to choose for exfix on tibias (one that is also budget friendly) and saving up.

more help is always appreciated :)

Gichelu

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2014, 03:07:44 AM »

Brb, my sister has her white friend over and I need to make sure she didn't bust her head through our ceiling. She was 5'4 when she came over yesterday but she could be 5'10 now for all I know.

Cannibal

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2014, 03:16:20 AM »

I mostly go for caucasian women who are getting taller and taller everyday.

They're also getting fatter and fatter everyday :D
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »

I need leg lengthening for 62 metres because im attracted to white Nephilim. :) otherwise I will be a midget forever. how will society ever treat me as an equal if im not 62 metres tall for my nephilim dream girl.

when will my discrimination end!!!!!!

ps girls consider you to the average for all males in their life. that is how the law of averages work. they don't pit you against white people. they get a height normalcy from all the gys in their life. so many delusional people.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

LifeReloaded

• height is life
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2014, 08:43:29 PM »

I need leg lengthening for 62 metres because im attracted to white Nephilim. :) otherwise I will be a midget forever. how will society ever treat me as an equal if im not 62 metres tall for my nephilim dream girl.

when will my discrimination end!!!!!!

ps girls consider you to the average for all males in their life. that is how the law of averages work. they don't pit you against white people. they get a height normalcy from all the gys in their life. so many delusional people.

Why can't we have a respectful discussion here without bashing other's goals and opinions? I like tall girls, thats my issue. Besides I'm planning to do LL for reasons besides women.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »

I know, right? He's an  .
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up