Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who do you want to meet most after LL?  (Read 11115 times)

Smallguy

Who do you want to meet most after LL?
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:10:16 AM »

The title said it all. Who is that one person you want to meet the most after LL? It could be your relatives, someone you cared about or seeked approval from, your ex who dumped you for your height or someone who used to joke about your short stature.

For me, it happened this weekend and I didn't realized it after it was all over. I was paying for some food at the grocery store and there at the end of the check-out line was my high-school crush. It was quite long ago, but I used to have proposed to her and expressed "how deeply" I felt for her... and I got rejected. Quite typical when a short guy tries to propose to the cutest girl in the school. But not only that, she ended me doing some cruel tricks on me.

Long-story short, I met her again this weekend and I felt a small sense of satisfaction. Before, our social status was unequal. She was more popular than I was. She was pretty, good-looking, popular and attractive.. everything which I wasn't. But through the years, I spent a great deal saving up for educations, investing in my future and not to mention gained 3 inches during my trip to India. For her, she partied, drank herself to death and aged. She also pursued her lofty goals of travelling around the world and "living life to the fullest." Bla bla bla. Now, I wouldn't even hit on her if  I met her at the club. One thing I have learnt is that life is not a sprint. Some people can be endowed with everything they want at birth.. genetic, rich parents or inheritant. But if they don't know how to keep them, those things can be taken away from them. Life is not a sprint but more like a marathon. It's good to know that the final laughter is the most satisfying.

And another person which I wanted to meet the most after I grew taller was the man I see in the mirror every day. Every day I want to tell myself that I can do it if I try. You can do it if you put your mind to it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:41:00 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

kunta kinte

Re: Who do you want to meet most after LL?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:17:51 AM »

Its kind of pathetic that you take joy in other people failing. Tough i can understand where youre comming from, i cant approve, just be happy and try to spread a positive vibe. Best od luck!

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 12:29:56 PM »

No one, being taller feels more like a necessary gain to my character. I don't much care about anyone else.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »

Sounds like another unpopular vs popular high school revenge, "I love how you failed in life after final exams" story...

You know the one where the high school football 'cool' guy who had it all during high school who now works at checkouts, no money, no status, left behind. Against the loser'ish who is now more accomplished, taller, better status, etc story. Though in this case its a girl.

But I have to agree with kunta kinte.
I was never in your position nor was I the popular type in high school, was actually in the middle. I quite enjoyed high school actually, but its not in the back of my mind to see and enjoy how the 'cool' kids are now fails in life. I feel sorry for them if it was the case but dont take joy from it, if anything I hope they get their act together

Personally I'll be doing LL for myself, not others, not my family and friends and especially not for those who have wronged me in the past.
Cant go through life like that, you need to forgive in order to move on - geez I sound like the local priest...  :o

Enjor your new life Smallguy and dont look back

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 04:25:50 PM »

The ONE person I want to meet after LL is......MYSELF. Can't wait to see how it'll have a sure albeit a subtle effect on my personality, outlook on life, and so on.
True I'm 174cm but live in a region where the avg is 180cm. I'll let you know once I have my surgery with Guichet this coming March for 7-8cm

Smallguy

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »

Its kind of pathetic that you take joy in other people failing. Tough i can understand where youre comming from, i cant approve, just be happy and try to spread a positive vibe. Best od luck!

You are being negative for no apparent reason. I don't enjoy other's failing. Whatever they do with their life is their own choosing. I'm just saying that we all at whatever station in life have a chance to become successful in we put our mind to it and can change our position around. Is that not a positive vibe?

Anyway, it was my fault. I post this message in the wrong forum.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »

id still rather be successful when young than old, its 1000times better.

KrP1

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 05:13:19 PM »

personally ,dont want to meet anyone who knows my natural height . if anyone my ex-girlfriend but really not, her reaction would be like im a freak for do that to my self.

i want to meet new girls after LL

Smallguy

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 05:24:21 PM »

No one, being taller feels more like a necessary gain to my character. I don't much care about anyone else.

Yep. LL is like another challenge and once overcome, your character improves.

ShortyMcShort.. yeah, I agree with you. We mostly do it for ourselves and thanks for the "priesthood" advice. But just like meeting an old acquaintance, it's good to know that you have made a step forward in life.

Man-Of-Steel.... cool, I look forward to reading your Guichet diary. You will be a lot more confident than before, that's for sure.

Shor7Guy... it may be 1000 times better but unless you are lucky enough to be born like that way at a young age, you'd need many years to turn your life around.

KirP1... haha, true. For me, 2-3 inches is a small difference. Not even my roommates, people who have lived with me for years, ask me about my height increase. Well, if you're tall (176cm and over) and you increase your height, people around you will notice. But if you're short (169cm and less) and the people around you are tall, and you increase your height, the people around you will hardly notice your height increase. It's just that if you meet a girl who is 5'0 and the next day she becomes 5'3. I could hardly tell the difference.

programdude

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 05:28:52 PM »

Thats strange. Absolutely everyone noticed mine, even with bad posture.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Smallguy

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 05:31:36 PM »

Well, my original height was very short and maybe you were not that short before. For me, it was like a short guy who, one day, became less short but he is still short. So hardly anyone commented.

Also, did you tell anyone before you left? I just disappeared for 6 months. No one knew where I went. But if others knew where you went, they would commented once you return. It's just like a lady at my office who disappeared for 2 weeks for a nose job. She just told one person but the story leaked out. After her return, we all complimented on how her nose "naturally" appeared better.

KrP1

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

hey smallguy you are not short now, 177cm is a really good height

Shor7Guy

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 06:14:28 PM »

did you get your 3inches in tibia with external?

Morgenst.

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 07:51:09 PM »

I want to meet Cara Delavigne(spelled wrong I know) with new height id be able to see her face  as opposed to now she towers over me which I kind of mind.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »

I'd like to see Lemon again.  I'd apologize for breaking her phone and ask her to marry me.

But I have no idea where she is. :'(

programdude

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 08:33:39 PM »

Well, my original height was very short and maybe you were not that short before. For me, it was like a short guy who, one day, became less short but he is still short. So hardly anyone commented.

Also, did you tell anyone before you left? I just disappeared for 6 months. No one knew where I went. But if others knew where you went, they would commented once you return. It's just like a lady at my office who disappeared for 2 weeks for a nose job. She just told one person but the story leaked out. After her return, we all complimented on how her nose "naturally" appeared better.

Well in fairness, the people who noticed also knew I was on crutches for some reason. And yeah I was 5 8 or so, so not exactly tiny before. No one knew before I left, just that I was traveling.

And no I did internal femur 8 CM
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 08:52:54 PM »

I'd like to meet Jennifer Tilly and ask her to run away with me. So fine  :-*

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Smallguy

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »

hey smallguy you are not short now, 177cm is a really good height

It's just average. I've never been more happier in my life. Now I enjoy taking the public transit and being around the company of others without feeling puny.

Herron52 Nice. What height are you now and how much do you want to increase? Even at 5'9, some women can easily tower over me if they wear heels. But that never fazes me because I know that I'm already at average height.

MDW lol... lemon, I assume she would be asian? You should contact her again. Asian women dig a man who is self-improving and be able to overcome obstacle.. and be able to write a lengthly diary about his journey!! :)

Programdude That's why. You gotten taller so people noticed whereas I only gotten less short. I was still short so no one complimented me on my height.

KiloKahn lol... Nice pic. She will definitely run to you at your new height. I can't help noticing her chest. Yummy.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 10:23:28 AM »

john cena marines lol haha
5'1", 100 lbs

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »

I have loads of tall friends that I haven't seen in a while and hope I won't see until I get LL surgery. I used to hang around with two girls who were around 5' 9" or 5' 10", standing beside them made my feel inferior, so not feeling inferior around tall girls is what I'm looking forward to the most.

I don't really have one specific person I want to meet the most after LL.

Morgenst.

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2014, 11:36:46 AM »

Smallguy- Right! And I'm 5.3 dude it's especially  ty cause all my friends at around 5'9. I want to get to 5'8 with two surgeries obviously. I know it'll still be short in some places but I don't care. Though my SH to H ratio will be like 47 by then so hopefully I dont look disproportionate.

mrtall

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2014, 02:50:09 PM »

Nobody in particular. But to spend an evening in public and not talk about my height 1/3rd of the time would be great.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2014, 03:22:04 PM »

Nobody in particular. But to spend an evening in public and not talk about my height 1/3rd of the time would be great.
Could you mail to Paley or Guichet ,I also want to know the anser from expert.

mrtall

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2014, 03:23:10 PM »

Could you mail to Paley or Guichet ,I also want to know the anser from expert.

what answer?

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

what answer?

about could he do leg shorthening for you , I'm seriously curious

mrtall

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »

about could he do leg shorthening for you , I'm seriously curious

Paley said yes, but he was way outside my price range. I appreciate his feedback though.

I have found a top EU surgeon. I am saving at the moment. $50k price.

why does it interest you?

Smallguy

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 12:55:32 PM »

LittleWhiteMan Cool. He is quite tall.

FrankGarrett Nice. You will feel great with your reunion. People will see you in a different light and they probably don't know why and what's different about you. That's what happened to me.

Herron52 Yeah, I can feel you bro! Go for at least 3 inches in each segment and if you're broke, find an economical doctor. External tibias LL is fairly affordable so you can try to do that first. It will be a trade-off between proportion and height, but you can always compensate by building up a muscle for your upper body at the gym. If you have any question or want advice feel free to ask me!

mrtall Wish you the best of luck! Dr. Sarin did it for quite a few people.

mrtall

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2014, 01:30:47 PM »

mrtall Wish you the best of luck! Dr. Sarin did it for quite a few people.

thanks! I really think that this will improve my life more than even million dollars would.

I was 6'3.5 when I was 14, and I had no height complex then.. just a skinny complex.. now im 15kg heavier.. I think that complex should be gone

GeTs

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 01:36:44 PM »

thanks! I really think that this will improve my life more than even million dollars would.
being  that tall is even fking worse than being short but still better than being a Smurf, having said that how much can u cut off with 1 surgery?

mrtall

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2014, 01:43:45 PM »

being  that tall is even f**king worse than being short but still better than being a Smurf, having said that how much can u cut off with 1 surgery?

2 surgeries.. femur, tibia alternates each time.

yes,  being this tall is a curse and only good if you are a sports star. even then i'd probably have the operation after i retired

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »

Paley said yes, but he was way outside my price range. I appreciate his feedback though.

I have found a top EU surgeon. I am saving at the moment. $50k price.

why does it interest you?
Because it is very rare case.
I was wondering how doctor do that maybe it harder than lengthening
Maybe you go to practice hard yourself and jump in to basketball player that is good money
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up