Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's the minimum gain you'd be satisfied with and what's your ideal goal?  (Read 12310 times)

Re: What's the minimum gain you'd be satisfied with and what's your ideal goal?
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2014, 07:42:12 AM »

You might be able to do it all in one year if you use internals (6 months internal tibias and 6 months internal femurs).

If you lengthen 2cm then you might be able to do it in 1 year. But if you do around 10cm there is no chance to recover in less than 20 months.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2014, 10:50:48 AM »

I think it's very uncommon for people to do more than one surgery.

Lol.It's very uncommon to do this surgery period. It's like I said in a previous thread. Only consider this surgery if you want to be taller on a 10/10 scale otherwise, do other things with you life!

There seems to be no real consensus on humerus lenghtening. Some sources say less than 3-4CM is preferable and some report lenghtening up to 8-9CM without any problems at all. A 3CM gain doesn't sound like much but it will do wonders for your proportions if your arms are too short.

I have considered doing 3-4 cms but I will only do it if it's with Ilizarov. For 3cm, you'd obly have to suck up the pain for a month and can be walking again in less than 3 months compared to 5-7.5cms which would take 4-6 sometimes even more months.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »

Lol.It's very uncommon to do this surgery period. It's like I said in a previous thread. Only consider this surgery if you want to be taller on a 10/10 scale otherwise, do other things with you life!

I have considered doing 3-4 cms but I will only do it if it's with Ilizarov. For 3cm, you'd obly have to suck up the pain for a month and can be walking again in less than 3 months compared to 5-7.5cms which would take 4-6 sometimes even more months.
wise decision

endomorphisme

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »

i would be satisfied at 185 cm since it's average height for white young men in my country.
I don't have a particular ideal goal, if i do ll, i will only gain 5 cm max, and i will be totally fine with that.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 03:23:36 AM »

i would be satisfied at 185 cm since it's average height for white young men in my country.
I don't have a particular ideal goal, if i do ll, i will only gain 5 cm max, and i will be totally fine with that.

Lol 185 cm height for young men--that's crazy to imagine.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Bruno Mars

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 06:25:36 AM »

You will only need AL only if you you lengthen your legs more than 10 cm. That will take you more than 2 years. Do that first before you even consider it. 2 years is a long long time, way too long.

Stop dreaming around guys...
At one point, most of the newbie think far ahead the reality hahaha. Trust me! I was one of of the morons who was thinking about gaining 15 cm with 2 surgeries and 1 AL. Give them sometimes, probably 1% of them will be strong enough( mentally, financially, physically) to do all 3. I am still struggling to get my first 1 done, and the AL is completely out of my head by now :D

Bruno Mars

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 06:28:01 AM »

About the satisfaction. 5ft11 would do it for me. I do not live in giant lands where population makes up less than 1% of world population. 5ft11 seems to be a decent height for the rest of the world. Not extremely tall, but at this height, I will free my mind of this height neurosis bull  and stop blaming every failures in my life for my height.

sheida.94

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 09:32:58 PM »

first picture is my real height and its about 154-155 cm. .
my goal height is 165 cm but I cant do it yet < lack of money>
the second photo my femur is lenghtend just 4-5 cm
And the last one is both my femur and my tibia. my femur 4-5 cm and my tibia 3-4 cm: total 7-9 cm
.  please tell your opinion about my proportion. . can I go for both of them. .

[/quote]

ReadRothbard

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2014, 10:13:07 PM »

They all pretty much look fine.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Blackhawk

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2014, 03:37:20 AM »

Your tibias still look short with 3-4 cms.  You look like you could do 5 or 6 pretty easily.  Do tibs first and maybe you'll be happy with your height and won't need to do femurs.

sheida.94

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2014, 01:45:45 PM »

thank u but I think my tibias is longer than my femurs.. I must do some x-rays and then I can decide which one should go for LL....
any one notice my bowed legs?? can I go for bowleg surgery and do LL for tibia at the same time...
another question help me please.. I cant find the answer anywhere.. anybody know how long I cant wear high heels after surgery??? I LOVE high heels...:(( :-\

ReadRothbard

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2014, 04:54:50 PM »

old forum A on the old forum got some bowleg correction while doing his lengthening.

Future space tycoon

GeTs

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »

thank u but I think my tibias is longer than my femurs.. I must do some x-rays and then I can decide which one should go for LL....
any one notice my bowed legs?? can I go for bowleg surgery and do LL for tibia at the same time...
another question help me please.. I cant find the answer anywhere.. anybody know how long I cant wear high heels after surgery??? I LOVE high heels...:(( :-\
I wonder if u can reach 80 points by stretching your IQ

Smallguy

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 08:56:37 PM »

Sorry... was too busy focusing on the chest area in your picture. But yeah, I'm not sure about internal, but the external cage will fix your bow legs. Actually, your bow leg is excellent for external tibia lengthening because most of us develop x-legs which is the opposite of bow leg. So people with bow legs to begin with will get their legs even out. And yes, it depends on how much you lengthen, tibia or femur, and your tibia vs. femur ratio, but you can wear heels. Some of the guys still wear lifts after LL.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up