Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sad, Conflicted, Desperate, and Angry  (Read 16968 times)

GeTs

Re: Sad, Conflicted, Desperate, and Angry
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 10:47:55 PM »

i can't believe u guys are buying this

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 10:56:07 PM »

i can't believe u guys are buying this

Taller girls than her were getting their legs broken in Beijing back in 2007.  Why don't you buy it?

GeTs

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 11:07:15 PM »

Taller girls than her were getting their legs broken in Beijing back in 2007.  Why don't you buy it?
childish way of reasoning mostly

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 08:34:08 AM »

childish way of reasoning mostly

Well she's not 30. She's just starting college.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 08:49:05 AM »

Your younger sister is taller than you? That's pretty typical actually. Most of the time the younger sibling of the same sex ( meaning the younger sister of a sister or younger brother of a brother) will grow up to be taller than the older sibling. But yes I understand your frustration entirely, it sucks to be short or see so many people taller than you.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Shortie

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 09:03:58 PM »

I know a girl that 4'10 every guy I met thinks she is sexy tall and short guys !

KrP1

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 10:24:13 PM »

Your younger sister is taller than you? That's pretty typical actually. Most of the time the younger sibling of the same sex ( meaning the younger sister of a sister or younger brother of a brother) will grow up to be taller than the older sibling. But yes I understand your frustration entirely, it sucks to be short or see so many people taller than you.

thats not real, its only probability. my brother who is older than me is taller than me.

Disobedient

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 08:43:43 AM »

not most of the time, this thing happen randomly ... take me and my sis as example

(5ft-2.5)-(5ft,3) -(5ft,2.5)-(5ft,2)-(5ft,3.5),(5ft{me}),(4ft,11.5)

according to your theory the last tow person should be the tallest, but nah they are the shortest

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 08:51:33 AM »

Why do people on this forums think I speak as constant? I'm saying how it usually works out not always.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Disobedient

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 08:55:40 AM »

usually based on what ?? I never heard of study support your point, nor I see a lot of examples in life like that too

KrP1

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 10:33:24 AM »

Why do people on this forums think I speak as constant? I'm saying how it usually works out not always.

thats so stupid. there is no evidence that support it

iwanttobetall

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 11:43:35 AM »

Dear, 5'0 is not 160 cm...

gibzster

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2014, 06:32:45 PM »

Yeah. oops. I put the wrong CM amount.  I am exactly 5 feet tall. I wrote this when I was feeling really angry and sad and so I wasn't paying close attention to what I was typing. I am 5 feet tall so I guess that would be about 152 cm...

Anyway, I had a really bad day yesterday. One of my friends CONTINUALLY made the worst jokes ever...
I don't really wanna talk about it, I have decided that I will be getting this surgery as soon as I can. I am going to save up as much money as possible over the next 4-5 years, and I am going to get this done.  THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL GO THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING ONLY 5 FEET TALL. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SAYING STUPID CRAP ABOUT IT. I feel so sorry for anyone (male of female) that is shorter than I am.

KrP1

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 08:23:38 PM »

Yeah. oops. I put the wrong CM amount.  I am exactly 5 feet tall. I wrote this when I was feeling really angry and sad and so I wasn't paying close attention to what I was typing. I am 5 feet tall so I guess that would be about 152 cm...

Anyway, I had a really bad day yesterday. One of my friends CONTINUALLY made the worst jokes ever...
I don't really wanna talk about it, I have decided that I will be getting this surgery as soon as I can. I am going to save up as much money as possible over the next 4-5 years, and I am going to get this done.  THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL GO THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING ONLY 5 FEET TALL. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CONSTANTLY SAYING STUPID CRAP ABOUT IT. I feel so sorry for anyone (male of female) that is shorter than I am.

Hey man. He isnt your friend. Get him away. You need positive people that makes you feel good. Thats are the real friends

Tengo

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2014, 07:48:28 AM »

@gibzster 5'0 is short I wont lie but it wont hurt your chances with men that much.

As 123 said, it's not all about height. Your only 16 years old so it's not out of line to seem childish. Try to identify the aspects of your personality that makes you seem childish/inferior and try to self improve. Try to act mature if thats the problem, and over time thats what you'll be. Maybe study more to be confident in what you say. Also the way you dress and your make up have a large impact.

Start saving up like hanna84 did. After a few years of part time work she had enough to get ll with betz.

Some inspiration: hayden panettiere is 5'0

ramiras

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »

Deleted
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:57:42 PM by ramiras »

ReadRothbard

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2014, 01:46:45 PM »

I've always thought petite women are way more attractive than tall women. Any woman over 5'6 is just too unfeminine and weird for me. 5'8 would be like 90% percentile of height for women. Why would you need to be that tall to feel okay with yourself? I think there is a study or two out there concluding that short women are more desirable than tall women too, so in terms of your height affecting your chances with men in college I'd say don't worry about it. Most men dig petite women and I don't think the difference between 5'0 and 5'2 or 5'3 will mean anything for a guy. And sure people commenting that you look young can be annoying but I really don't think it's worth getting leg lengthening over.

Anything over 5'6 is too unfeminine and weird for you? What the fk, man?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2014, 03:31:01 AM »

5 feet tall is 150cm 160cm is 5'3 are you 160cm 5'3 you sure about this?   Do not trust Google to help you it will tell you that 185cm is 5'9 inches (lol) which is 6 foot 2 inches a big difference you know?
5'5 manlet of peace

Joel

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »

You said your a girl, try wearing high heels or something if you did weight lifting it might help.   Maybe elevator shoes for women?  I would be scared to be 5'0 and a woman guys are so fking annoying these days it's amazing how if you were 6'5 and did the same thing to this guy who is probably not 6'5 the always get mad and could call the police isn't so annoying the double standards in our society ? -_-
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 09:08:53 AM »

That entire paragraph was unbelievably confusing.  :o
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Morgenst.

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »

Anything over 5'6 is too unfeminine and weird for you? What the f**k, man?
Hold up. Are you on a Limb Lengthening website most likely interested in gettin LL and you're asking her why she'd want to be taller? Seriously? Far as taller women being unfeminine  to each their own but I prefer women over 5'5 anything lower their bodies are usually disproportionate and stumpy looking, not attractive to me.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 07:23:45 PM »

No, I was just saying that it is awfully strange to judge women over a certain height as "unfeminine" when women are judging us short dudes for being imasculine for our heights.

Future space tycoon

Morgenst.

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 08:48:22 PM »

No, I was just saying that it is awfully strange to judge women over a certain height as "unfeminine" when women are judging us short dudes for being imasculine for our heights.
Noooo bro I was replying to Cannibals comment not yours. I agree with you

mrtall

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2014, 08:57:53 AM »

because mentally unsound people tend to think in absolute terms.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

iwanttobetall

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »

Haha dear, I don't know whether this is a good way to comfort yourself...

but you can always look up to Ariana Grande (who is 5'0) or Lady Gaga (who is 5'1) when you get angry or desperate about your height  :P

Just like how I always consoled myself by thinking that Justin B is only 170 cm tall (although he's not a good idol lol).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up