Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Is an athlete a good LL candidate?  (Read 24902 times)

YellowSpike

Re: Is an athlete a good LL candidate?
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 01:36:43 PM »

for girls, after they go above 5"9.5 they start to loose significant value.

they become less attractive, and by attractive I mean less sought after, less desirable, of less worth.

height is a bell shape curve.

Yeah I agree with this. For me, my usual range for attraction is around 5'3" to 5'6", though I have dated some girls taller than me (I'm 5'6"), but nothing above 5'8". After 5'8", they just look like amazons to me lol. Even if I were taller, I don't think I'd go above 5'8"...although tall women are good for making tall sons someday ;)

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 01:40:05 PM »

although tall women are good for making tall sons someday ;)

ahhahahaah lol so true rofl. :)

Uppland

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »

Oh come on, tall women are just as attractive as short women. They can be beautiful, ugly or anything inbetween just like any girl. Isn't it hypocritical to complain over how stupid and shallow girls are because they don't like short men only to do the same thing to tall women?

I for one like tall girls I think it's sexy.

YellowSpike

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 02:39:28 PM »

Isn't it hypocritical to complain over how stupid and shallow girls are because they don't like short men only to do the same thing to tall women?

Tall women do not have it nearly as bad as short men. Let's not even go there. I think all women are beautiful, I just personally feel more secure dating someone (at most) only a bit taller than me.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 03:18:58 PM »

for girls, after they go above 5"9.5 they start to loose significant value.

they become less attractive, and by attractive I mean less sought after, less desirable, of less worth.

height is a bell shape curve.

Im sure that taller women have a bit more problems finding dates than the shorter ones, assuming equal facial and body attractiveness.

However, ive also noticed that women who are tall (like those who are 5'10 or more) more often than not actually have less attractive faces on average than short and normal height women. Maybe this is just a coincidence that i experienced this but i also notice it by looking at famous models and actresses. Im not sure if there is a biological reason for this, like maybe taller women have more testosterone or less estrogen, which can make them taller but also have more masculine faces commonly.

For example take Sigourney Weaver, she is very tall for a woman (180 cm) but her face also looks more masculine than the average woman imo, she is still decent looking but definitely not ideal. I notice this pattern a lot, i dont think its just me.

To add to that, an attractive woman is attractive regardless of height, and by that i mean that if you took Salma Hayek and made her 5'10, as long as she had the same body type and face just all her dimensions expanded to match the new height, she would still be just as attractive to me, although she would look quite big at that height and i probably wouldnt feel as manly next to her as i would with her normal height.

YellowSpike

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2014, 03:22:03 PM »

Taller women may have some problems on average, but it sure as hell doesn't compare to the hell of being a short man. There are PLENTY of short men who are willing (and actually prefer) to date super tall women. But many tall women want someone at least their height or taller. If they wanted, they could always dip into the short men community for low hanging fruit, but when a woman is 5'10" and up, I can understand if she'd like someone on the taller side.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 03:43:10 PM »

Taller women may have some problems on average, but it sure as hell doesn't compare to the hell of being a short man. There are PLENTY of short men who are willing (and actually prefer) to date super tall women. But many tall women want someone at least their height or taller. If they wanted, they could always dip into the short men community for low hanging fruit, but when a woman is 5'10" and up, I can understand if she'd like someone on the taller side.

Agreed--I kind of like women 5'9-5'10+ (there was a sexy 6'6 chick in my high school I wouldn't have had a problem dating). The idea of running against the dumbass standard of the man being taller is pretty attractive to me.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Wannabegiant

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »

This is true of course, many tall women end up models (even if their faces look weird or androgynous at times) or in other jobs where they can be dominant and respected. Short men pretty much have it all against them.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 06:01:47 PM »

I love tall woman (5'7" and up) and my ideal counterpart's height is 5'11" (surprisinhly for a 5'1" midget huh). I don't care whatsoever on that, but indeed the women is supposedly the one who "chooses" know (thank you fking sickening feminists for fking up our world more than it has been!). Anyhow, I know this 5'11" who doesn't matter dating guys who are less than her, even if they are 162 cm. Still I am kind of concerned about my height and as someone said, there is no way someone wouldn't consider LL right? So yeah LL for me is a CONSIDERATION. However, if I want to be respected by the rest of the people I should he at least 165 cm tall... I guess if I was given 20k dollars I would spend them on 7.5 tibia and 7.5 femur bilateral, and increase my armspan by 2 inches. I have seen some 5'3" guys dating like 5'9" tall girls and they don't seem as bad as we all think, but it might be probably because both were vain and glamorous idk (the guy had one of those commercial beards and was all well dressed up with express stuff lol, and the girl well she was just dressed like one of those girls who are taken to the clubs, just tall).
5'1", 100 lbs

YellowSpike

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 06:33:41 PM »

I love tall woman (5'7" and up) and my ideal counterpart's height is 5'11" (surprisinhly for a 5'1" midget huh). I don't care whatsoever on that, but indeed the women is supposedly the one who "chooses" know (thank you f**king sickening feminists for f**king up our world more than it has been!). Anyhow, I know this 5'11" who doesn't matter dating guys who are less than her, even if they are 162 cm. Still I am kind of concerned about my height and as someone said, there is no way someone wouldn't consider LL right? So yeah LL for me is a CONSIDERATION. However, if I want to be respected by the rest of the people I should he at least 165 cm tall... I guess if I was given 20k dollars I would spend them on 7.5 tibia and 7.5 femur bilateral, and increase my armspan by 2 inches. I have seen some 5'3" guys dating like 5'9" tall girls and they don't seem as bad as we all think, but it might be probably because both were vain and glamorous idk (the guy had one of those commercial beards and was all well dressed up with express stuff lol, and the girl well she was just dressed like one of those girls who are taken to the clubs, just tall).

It's true. Women definitely have the power when it comes to dating. Even average/not-that-cute women. If you place a man and woman of equal attraction "levels" side by side, you can be sure the woman will have a much easier time dating. It's just the way it is. Why do you think the average life span for a woman is longer? They don't have nearly as much pressure as we do in life.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »

Well, I think part of it is also testosterone. That hormone can slowly wreck havoc on your body as a whole and actually decreases lifespan.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 08:58:01 AM »

It's true. Women definitely have the power when it comes to dating. Even average/not-that-cute women. If you place a man and woman of equal attraction "levels" side by side, you can be sure the woman will have a much easier time dating. It's just the way it is. Why do you think the average life span for a woman is longer? They don't have nearly as much pressure as we do in life.

I have to bite my tongue and agree with you there partner. I'm a caucasian male decent looks about average height ( I'm 6'1" at night and I consider that average for caucasian male) and can't seem to date latinas since they usually prefer Latinos and Black men. Man what I'd give to have the power to choose the women I date.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Gichelu

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »

Why would you consider 6'1 average for white males when all stats say otherwise?
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2014, 09:07:24 AM »

Why would you consider 6'1 average for white males when all stats say otherwise?

See too many people taller than me. I'm 6'2"-2.5" in my lifts and don't see many guys taller than me so I initially aimed for 1" but think am gonna lengthen 1.5" 2" in 2016 before I turn 30 then I'll almost always be the tallest! But it angers me so much that I'm stuck dating these loser women because they just date any guy they could get a hand on. I know ll in my case won't fix that but I wear a size 14 and think I stunted my growth with stupid medications and poor nutrition.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2014, 09:13:35 AM »

Well, I think part of it is also testosterone. That hormone can slowly wreck havoc on your body as a whole and actually decreases lifespan.

hmm was aware of that, so increased testosterone supposedly makes males more attractive but it decreases lifespan, having more testosterone supposedly makes the growth plates close earlier which doesnt make sense since men are taller than women, unless there is some other gene or hormone which makes men taller on average, maybe estrogen also makes the growth plates close faster.

I also have heard testosterone increases the speed which injuries and wounds heal. So maybe it speeds up cell division? that would partly explain why it would decrease our lifespan. Those dudes who abuse testosterone replacement therapy are probably not going to reach 80 years even unless they are lucky.

GeTs

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2014, 09:18:03 AM »

See too many people taller than me. I'm 6'2"-2.5" in my lifts and don't see many guys taller than me so I initially aimed for 1" but think am gonna lengthen 1.5" 2" in 2016 before I turn 30 then I'll almost always be the tallest! But it angers me so much that I'm stuck dating these loser women because they just date any guy they could get a hand on. I know ll in my case won't fix that but I wear a size 14 and think I stunted my growth with stupid medications and poor nutrition.
I want to laugh and cry at the same time

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2014, 09:38:17 AM »

You honestly don't think it's strange to wear 14 usa and be under 6'3"? Most of my friends with my shoe size were 6'4+ guys and I think its beyond modest to ask to be 6'2.5-6'3". Realistically speaking I should be 6'5" or taller with a shoe like that. I'm very angry with my life but I k-now my dream of being taller will make things %1000 better. I've never had a girlfriend either but I'd rather have n o woman than a girl who looks normal and below with no self-esteem.

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2014, 09:55:44 AM »

You honestly don't think it's strange to wear 14 usa and be under 6'3"? Most of my friends with my shoe size were 6'4+ guys and I think its beyond modest to ask to be 6'2.5-6'3". Realistically speaking I should be 6'5" or taller with a shoe like that. I'm very angry with my life but I k-now my dream of being taller will make things %1000 better. I've never had a girlfriend either but I'd rather have n o woman than a girl who looks normal and below with no self-esteem.

I hope you are a troll. Because if you aren't you're the biggest loser I've ever seen.

GeTs

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2014, 10:09:19 AM »

I see why

Uppland

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 10:16:50 AM »

So you see alot of taller people and feel average but if you got 2 extra inches you would "almost always be the tallest" seems legit. Is everyone 6'1-6'2 but no one 6'3-6'4?

Uppland

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 10:29:12 AM »

Also even if you're dutch your height isn't the reason you've never had a girlfriend. I'm 5'10 in sweden and while I haven't had a proper "relationship" I've had plenty of girls. My 5'7 friend has had even more actually.

Don't feel bitter because of your height leave that to us that are below average, you might do the surgery and feel better but that extra height boost will not give you a huge advantage with the ladies but sure it won't hurt either I guess.

GeTs

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »

Also even if you're dutch your height isn't the reason you've never had a girlfriend. I'm 5'10 in sweden and while I haven't had a proper "relationship" I've had plenty of girls. My 5'7 friend has had even more actually.

Don't feel bitter because of your height leave that to us that are below average, you might do the surgery and feel better but that extra height boost will not give you a huge advantage with the ladies but sure it won't hurt either I guess.
if it improves his confidence, then why not, but to begin with his problem wasn't the height

Uppland

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 11:08:32 AM »

if it improves his confidence, then why not, but to begin with his problem wasn't the height

Yup I truly feel my height is the only thing holding me back from being the man I want to be if I manage to fix that I'll never let myself feel bitter again.

@Ajax2thousand20 I would be happy with 6'1 I understand if you want to be tall, I do too, but you might actually have a chance to reach 6'3-6'4 without scewing up your body. If I were your height I'd be grateful I need to lenghten 3 inches to be 6'1 and my dream height is 6'4.

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 11:16:58 AM »

Yup I truly feel my height is the only thing holding me back from being the man I want to be if I manage to fix that I'll never let myself feel bitter again.

@Ajax2thousand20 I would be happy with 6'1 I understand if you want to be tall, I do too, but you might actually have a chance to reach 6'3-6'4 without scewing up your body. If I were your height I'd be grateful I need to lenghten 3 inches to be 6'1 and my dream height is 6'4.

You should be grateful with your current height, because you're fine. No need to LL.

GeTs

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2014, 12:04:18 PM »

how tall are u?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2014, 12:04:23 PM »

I hope you are a troll. Because if you aren't you're the biggest loser I've ever seen.

You completely ignored my question but whatever.

Thanks I appreciate it. 6'1" isn't a terrible height actually. It's not the height I dreamed of being when I was a teenage boy but honestly, it's far from getting comments from people. You may get to 6'4 one day.

When I was a 13 year old boy, I would think about being a 6'4" man because the docs said I would be about that height when I finished growing. I was a bit naive at that age because doctors really don't have any predictor to find out how tall your child will be when he/she finishes growing so I don't know why they'd say something like that in the first place. I would think about being that tall almost all the time up until my 18th bday where I was devastated that my pre-determined height would be only an inch above 6'0". I was extremely upset and broke down and cried, it was almost as bad as a mother losing a child that day and never seemed to got over it since. But thank God we have ll and I can become taller! :) can't wait too see my new height and life after wards because I believe this is my dream in life and once I have it, I will be satisfied with everything in my life and be the height I've always wanted to be!

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2014, 12:05:38 PM »

how tall are u?

Um he needs 3" to be 6'1" so he's 5'10". Can't be anything else except maybe 5'10.5".

GeTs

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2014, 12:29:13 PM »

Um he needs 3" to be 6'1" so he's 5'10". Can't be anything else except maybe 5'10.5".
wanted to know if its late night or morning height

endomorphisme

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »

i want to be 193 cm, i can 2 two surgeries.I just want to dominate Ajax2thousand20

Moubgf

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »

You completely ignored my question but whatever.

Thanks I appreciate it. 6'1" isn't a terrible height actually. It's not the height I dreamed of being when I was a teenage boy but honestly, it's far from getting comments from people. You may get to 6'4 one day.

When I was a 13 year old boy, I would think about being a 6'4" man because the docs said I would be about that height when I finished growing. I was a bit naive at that age because doctors really don't have any predictor to find out how tall your child will be when he/she finishes growing so I don't know why they'd say something like that in the first place. I would think about being that tall almost all the time up until my 18th bday where I was devastated that my pre-determined height would be only an inch above 6'0". I was extremely upset and broke down and cried, it was almost as bad as a mother losing a child that day and never seemed to got over it since. But thank God we have ll and I can become taller! :) can't wait too see my new height and life after wards because I believe this is my dream in life and once I have it, I will be satisfied with everything in my life and be the height I've always wanted to be!

hehe i know that feeling. But im like 7 inches shorter than you, so i think i got a legit reason to complain.. But you not reaching the 5% in height ?

yeah i can see how that can be totally "devastating" in your life, so much that you cry and compare it to a Mom loosing their offspring.. But no sweat we got leg lengtening who can take you "tall" to get even "taller" eh eh eh.. no seriously go fk yourself. No sympathy to waste here. I'd save that for the guys with real issues like the guy who is currently 5'2, And cant follow his dream because he dont meet the required height standard.

Such mentally weak & lost people man so weak.

You are like a chick with perfect breasts but want the giant breasts because of mental illness. So you cant even compare it to us chicks with flat chest...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:12:13 PM by Slim_tim »

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2014, 01:39:22 PM »

you are 6'0...You where a looser then and you sure is a looser now. No amount of lengthening your fkin legs is gonna fix that. don't reproduce and infect your child with your genetic & personality traits. Jikes!

Damm, you need some professional help...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up