Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What all changes happens to your body after LL.Ex(penies size,hair growth)  (Read 13608 times)

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
Re: What all changes happens to your body after LL.Ex(penies size,hair growth)
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 11:10:04 PM »

While not quite the same question, I had a similar question I was contemplating on opening a thread to discuss, but I'll just post it here now. I was curious as to what others opinions were about LL's effect on the heart and circular system. Think about it – if your heart has been conditioned to pump blood through the established length of your veins and arteries, then adding an extra length to the body must have some implication on the heart. Cosmetic is different than natural growth, because the organs usually grow in proportion to stature.

If, for instance, you added 6cm to one segment, then that is an extra 24cm of vessels (up and down each leg) that blood must now traverse to make it back to the heart. I can only imagine what toll drastic lengthening such as sysop’s must have on his heart.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Wannabegiant

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2014, 12:21:48 AM »

While not quite the same question, I had a similar question I was contemplating on opening a thread to discuss, but I'll just post it here now. I was curious as to what others opinions were about LL's effect on the heart and circular system. Think about it – if your heart has been conditioned to pump blood through the established length of your veins and arteries, then adding an extra length to the body must have some implication on the heart. Cosmetic is different than natural growth, because the organs usually grow in proportion to stature.

If, for instance, you added 6cm to one segment, then that is an extra 24cm of vessels (up and down each leg) that blood must now traverse to make it back to the heart. I can only imagine what toll drastic lengthening such as sysop’s must have on his heart.

Just like how there are some shorter people with bigger hands than some taller people, among other bodyparts, im sure there are shorter people with bigger hearts as well. Also considering how fast blod is pushed through the whole body, i doubt some extra cm is gonna make much difference.

Also when you weight train and increase muscle mass, those bigger muscles require more oxygen and thus more blood flow to the specific areas you have gained mass. If you look at how big some bodybuilders are, then it becomes obvious that what they are doing should be much more straining on the heart compared to adding some cms of leg length. And yeah its true that some bodybuilders have heart problems but that is also related to all the supplements/steroids they take.

Taller

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 12:35:22 AM »

Wannabegiant nailed it.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 12:40:48 AM »

I agree, the heart is a muscle with tremendous ability to recondition according to the exertion put on it. It is evident from all successful LLers that their hearts are still functioning well after the fact. It’s not something I ever thought of before. The thought just randomly arose today while I was watching an advert on heart disease. There is probably a degree of reconditioning it must undergo, similar to adding muscle mass, when one returns to exercise, so that is can pump blood further. That, or gravity simply does its job, and blood just takes longer than it did before to return to the heart.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

YellowSpike

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 01:19:50 AM »

Penis size is overrated, height is underrated.

Seriously the more I learn about womens height preference the more important it seems. I think it's the major trait after looks and personality.
The more you learn about penis size the less it seems to matter unless you're really small, like less than 10 cm.

100% this. Height > everything else if you're below a certain level (around 5'8"/5'9", and even that's pushing it)

If you're 5'8/5'9 and have facial aesthetics/good body/good social skills (good penis size is really only a bonus, since only the women you bang would "observe" this aspect), you should be good to go. Hell, at 5'6", I've still done pretty well with women, including many my height and taller.

YellowSpike

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »

i agree with uppland.

Even if your penis is a bit under average, i think it's ok, and people are not supposed to know your penis size by the way.
Height is more important than looks.
I see tall men who date hot girls just because they are tall.
I hear girls and boys complimenting someone  on his tallness, lool.I'm studyng engineering in France and i never had compliments about that, i almost never heard good students getting compliments too but It's inherent in our generation, my parent's and grand parent's generation had better values.
after finising my studies, i will create an account on a dating website, and i will set different heights...to see how much does height really matter

Height definitely does matter, and it always will. However, you're already a pretty solid height...I'm not sure why you feel the need to do LL, unless it's just a mental thing in your mind and you want to be a certain height (totally understandable!).

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2014, 04:51:22 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4oTlWWfS4

Did not need to watch that  :-[

Anything surgery is so disgusting, idk how surgeons do what they do

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2014, 05:15:32 AM »

watches a disgusting video which no one on earth should ever watch.

decides to post it to a forum to debilitate others minds

priceless :)

no sir I did not fall for the trap :) I did not watch it. :)

Uppland

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2014, 07:29:47 AM »

I always knew that it was important to be tall but I just thought tall meant to not be really short and I never imagined it was such a big deal so I never gave it a second thought.

It makes so much sense though women are attracted to masculinity and what's more masculine than being tall it's the prominent trait of the dominant father figure to be bigger. It's too bad the norm for short people is to just suck it up, it's not like it's anyones fault.

That said while I admit I think of shorter people as less powerful that mostly goes away once I get to know them but overall, when it comes to the body -size really does matter.

GeTs

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2014, 12:48:40 PM »

u sure want to do LON?

Moubgf

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2014, 03:36:56 PM »

I always knew that it was important to be tall but I just thought tall meant to not be really short and I never imagined it was such a big deal so I never gave it a second thought.

It makes so much sense though women are attracted to masculinity and what's more masculine than being tall it's the prominent trait of the dominant father figure to be bigger. It's too bad the norm for short people is to just suck it up, it's not like it's anyones fault.

That said while I admit I think of shorter people as less powerful that mostly goes away once I get to know them but overall, when it comes to the body -size really does matter.

Yeh me too. I always thought me and my mates would round up the same. Come to see they all grew to 6'0+

Always thought we all was gonna be the same heigtish. And the occational "tall" guy that we would tease. Come to f**king realise that was not the case...

And no women are attracted to worthiness of a man as to not biologically mate with someone who has no worth as that would result in "deformed" babies.

Frankly i cant give fuks about women. But a quality of life s**t man you cant pass that by. Especially something as SHALLOW as height. Fk i hate humanity.

f**king illumonati media man. Divide and rule. So obvious with the right perception.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2014, 03:51:58 PM »

well your point is a little sketchy. but your on the right track. their actual goal is to break up the family unit to implement the old roman model of slavery. but a key component in doing so is to divide and conquer. they want men to hate women, and women to hate men. once the male is removed from the equation from a psychological perspective the woman marries the state.

ps from a genetic standpoint the male fights tyranny and enslavement, so the goal is to remove the protector of the household to enslave the woman psychologically. once this is achieved the state gains control of the children. there is more to it but that is the gist.

PrettyTall

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »

watches a disgusting video which no one on earth should ever watch.

decides to post it to a forum to debilitate others minds

priceless :)

no sir I did not fall for the trap :) I did not watch it. :)

Well  I did not ask you to watch  and how do you know it's disgusting if you didn't watch it ? 

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2014, 04:43:23 PM »

Well  I did not ask you to watch  and how do you know it's disgusting if you didn't watch it ?

lol its a hunch :) too many times have I been to the scarier side of you tube :)

PrettyTall

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2014, 01:25:52 PM »

lol its a hunch :) too many times have I been to the scarier side of you tube :)
Stop insulting people because of your hunch, and I dont care if you have been to the scarier side of youtube

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »

I don't see how I am insulting people.

either way I clicked on watch.

and this message came up.

Content Warning
This video may be inappropriate for some users

I trust you tubes judgment. :)

sadboy

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 06:27:18 PM »

It's not just that. Personally I believe that tall men look better as in more attractive physically when they are tall. When I see a short guy walking with a tall guy for some reason I always admired the tall guys and it felt that their body was nicer because of their height since they didn't look like "little guys" if you know what I mean. Obviously, I'm not a shallow guy and I would never reject a guy because of his height. Same with women, but personally I like tall women too. Taylor Swift has a really nice height for a woman and that's just my opinion.

Moubgf

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 06:54:59 PM »

It's not just that. Personally I believe that tall men look better as in more attractive physically when they are tall. When I see a short guy walking with a tall guy for some reason I always admired the tall guys and it felt that their body was nicer because of their height since they didn't look like "little guys" if you know what I mean. Obviously, I'm not a shallow guy and I would never reject a guy because of his height. Same with women, but personally I like tall women too. Taylor Swift has a really nice height for a woman and that's just my opinion.

Yeh ofcourse the casual remark for the tall guy meh i can take it thats part of life. But putting people down for not having bones a certain cm, fk no!

Uppland

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2014, 07:00:07 PM »

Are you bisexual? By the way I googled Taylor swift and I think she looks too skinny but that's just me.

sadboy

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2014, 07:13:47 PM »

Yeh ofcourse the casual remark for the tall guy meh i can take it thats part of life. But putting people down for not having bones a certain cm, f**k no!

Exactly, man!

Are you bisexual? By the way I googled Taylor swift and I think she looks too skinny but that's just me.

Yeah I am, and how about searching Kate Upton? She is the same height as Taylor (almost 1,80cm) and she is not that skinny.

Uppland

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2014, 07:48:36 PM »

Kate upton is very sexy but I personally am indifferent to womens height it doesn't sway me either way if she's tall or short. Lately I've been insecure around tall women though because I feel like they would prefer really tall men over me. Apparently Kate Uptons boyfriend is 196CM for example that makes me feel a little self-concious.

But hey on to happier thoughts. If you're bisexual you can short-curcuit a big part of heightism and sleep with gay men -they won't care if you're short. I wish I could do that.

I've always been a sucker for curves (and large breasts) if you like that kind of stuff maybe type in "Denise Milani" in google images..

sadboy

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »

Kate upton is very sexy but I personally am indifferent to womens height it doesn't sway me either way if she's tall or short. Lately I've been insecure around tall women though because I feel like they would prefer really tall men over me. Apparently Kate Uptons boyfriend is 196CM for example that makes me feel a little self-concious.

But hey on to happier thoughts. If you're bisexual you can short-curcuit a big part of heightism and sleep with gay men -they won't care if you're short. I wish I could do that.

I've always been a sucker for curves (and large breasts) if you like that kind of stuff maybe type in "Denise Milani" in google images..

It's true that men don't care about height but it doesn't mean I won't feel insecure around them. Same with women, anyone who is tall basically. I just hate being short and I'm not doing LL for anyone, I'm just doing it for myself to feel good in my own skin.

On the other hand Denise Milani has great curves also! Why do I have a feeling she had a boob job? Oh well I'm not complaining lol.

Uppland

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2014, 05:47:26 AM »

Yes I am reasonably successful with women believe it or not and I don't feel like I lack respect. I mostly want to be taller to match my self-image not to impress others.

Lucy Pinder is another model I think is really hot. She has a big bossom too but I heard somewhere they're actually real.

sadboy

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2014, 05:49:10 PM »

Yes I am reasonably successful with women believe it or not and I don't feel like I lack respect. I mostly want to be taller to match my self-image not to impress others.

Lucy Pinder is another model I think is really hot. She has a big bossom too but I heard somewhere they're actually real.

Oh come on, why wouldn't I believe it? Just because you are short it doesn't mean that you won't be successful in life. Life is just harder and have many other issues. How tall are you? (We can communicate with private messages if you want because we are going out of topic on this forum).

Moubgf

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »

Oh come on, why wouldn't I believe it? Just because you are short it doesn't mean that you won't be successful in life. Life is just harder and have many other issues. How tall are you? (We can communicate with private messages if you want because we are going out of topic on this forum).

1. Would you rather have all the succes in the world but no basic respect from literally anyone.

2. Or all the respect and all that human interactions have to give but no "success" or excessive money.

I'd pick nr.2

sadboy

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 08:00:58 PM »

1. Would you rather have all the succes in the world but no basic respect from literally anyone.

2. Or all the respect and all that human interactions have to give but no "success" or excessive money.

I'd pick nr.2

I would pick number 2 also. At the end of the day all I want is to be happy in my own skin, I don't care about excessive money, or to be famous, or to have fancy cars etc...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up