Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What all changes happens to your body after LL.Ex(penies size,hair growth)  (Read 13621 times)

jokersspirit

• Visitor

I heard their would be lots of changes going on through the body,and the brain thinks we are growing.Is their a any instances of increase in your penis size or anything in that matter.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Nope.

sadboy

Nothing will change and hair growth will not be affected. The only way to increase penis size is by another risky surgery but it can be successful, I know a guy that did it.

Uppland

Really he had his dck done how did that go?

sadboy

Oh, that is a very long story. At the beginning he had trouble having erections but I was rather surprised that he can still have sex to be honest (which means the surgery can be successful). I don't know much more information about it since I don't see the guy a lot plus I find it very personal to him for me to ask him questions.

programdude

My penis grew 3/4's of a CM for every CM I lengthened on my femurs. Pretty fascinating stuff.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Uppland

He must have been unusably small, I've heard it's possible to stretch and stimulate the penis overtime to increase bloodflow and therefore size. Almost like a workout.

sadboy

He must have been unusably small, I've heard it's possible to stretch and stimulate the penis overtime to increase bloodflow and therefore size. Almost like a workout.

The guy was around 14 to 15 cm which is average I believe, but each to there own, we see guys here that are 185cm and are seeking LL.
Anyway, I doubt those "workouts" even work because if they did, no men would complain about their penis size and the surgery wouldn't exist. Sort of like Limb Lengthening. I wasted years doing those stretching exercises to become taller but guess what, nothing happened, it was a waste of time. But on the other hand, it woke me up to the real world and I had to face to the fact that the only TRUE way to grow taller is LL.

Uppland

He's about my lenght I guess but it's funny that you know your friends penis lenght. I think dck size is very much overrated.

KrP1

Penile length could be increased with a penile extender.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: What all changes happens to your body after LL.Ex(penies size,hair growth)
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 05:00:22 PM »

Gimmicks to make your penis bigger are like the gimmicks to make you grow taller - they're all B.S. except for the major surgery.

PrettyTall

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »

hahaha talkin penis size makes me laugh

PrettyTall

YellowSpike

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »

Luckily for me,  I have only ever had great feedback from girls in this department  ;D I have had women flat out say they were shocked because (since I'm short) they didn't expect it. And I'm not really huge...just above average (length and girth).

Have you guys ever watched the documentary "The Unhung Hero?" My God...I could NEVER do a surgery on my dck. For some reason, I feel like that's even scarier than LL.

Overall, though, I think I'd rather be 6'2" with a slightly small penis, because you'll still get more girls and more respect. Unless the woman dumps you and tells all her friends that you're unhung. Both extremes suck, but being super short is worse.

sadboy

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 05:08:27 PM »

Luckily for me,  I have only ever had great feedback from girls in this department  ;D I have had women flat out say they were shocked because (since I'm short) they didn't expect it. And I'm not really huge...just above average (length and girth).

Have you guys ever watched the documentary "The Unhung Hero?" My God...I could NEVER do a surgery on my dck. For some reason, I feel like that's even scarier than LL.

Overall, though, I think I'd rather be 6'2" with a slightly small penis, because you'll still get more girls and more respect. Unless the woman dumps you and tells all her friends that you're unhung. Both extremes suck, but being super short is worse.

I thought that there was a stereotype that short guys have big dcks so I am surprised women told you that. And yes, being short is worse I believe that as well, since you cannot hide your height.

YellowSpike

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »

I thought that there was a stereotype that short guys have big dcks so I am surprised women told you that. And yes, being short is worse I believe that as well, since you cannot hide your height.

Nope, the stereotype is that short men have small dcks. The woman who said that was a cougar (like 15 years older than me), so I'm sure she had seen her fair share (that slut lol). She kept on and on about much bigger I was than she thought I would be...

And yes...height is the first thing everyone observes...a woman won't know your dck size until you're in bed with her. Although it's always satisfying to still pull women despite being short, then wowing them with the goods hehe

endomorphisme

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »

i would rather be 188 cm and small, than being 180 cm and well endowed.

YellowSpike

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:05 PM »

i would rather be 188 cm and small, than being 180 cm and well endowed.

You're right about 6ft. You don't need LL.

If I had to choose between 188cm/small and 180cm well endowed, with my looks I'd take the 180cm well endowed.

But then again, this is coming from someone who will only be 173/174cm after LL...so perhaps take this with a grain of salt.

sadboy

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 05:20:46 PM »

Nope, the stereotype is that short men have small dcks. The woman who said that was a cougar (like 15 years older than me), so I'm sure she had seen her fair share (that slut lol). She kept on and on about much bigger I was than she thought I would be...

And yes...height is the first thing everyone observes...a woman won't know your dck size until you're in bed with her. Although it's always satisfying to still pull women despite being short, then wowing them with the goods hehe

I see, I heard many short guys saying that short guys have big dcks. They where probably saying that to make themselves feel better lol... For me these guys are losers plus it still doesn't change the fact that they would still want to be taller, I know I would.

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »

Yup. I'm good looking and well endowed, and yet I'm about to drop $80K on LL.

Height > everything else below a certain level

sadboy

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 06:04:03 PM »

Yup. I'm good looking and well endowed, and yet I'm about to drop $80K on LL.

Height > everything else below a certain level

So am I and I don't see that as an excuse in not doing LL. Just because somebody is good looking it doesn't mean that they won't want to change something on themselves or they will have confidence...

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 06:08:27 PM »

Gimmicks to make your penis bigger are like the gimmicks to make you grow taller - they're all B.S. except for the major surgery.

I don't think so. I know a lot of guys who truly swear by penis exercises--guys whom aren't trying to sell anything.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

YellowSpike

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2014, 06:19:28 PM »

So am I and I don't see that as an excuse in not doing LL. Just because somebody is good looking it doesn't mean that they won't want to change something on themselves or they will have confidence...

Well, I've always said that if you're at least 5'8/5'9, if you're good looking, you have no reason not to be confident.

Anything below 5'8" and your looks start getting overshadowed by your height (which is where I am, at least in my own mind).

KrP1

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2014, 07:17:04 PM »

What about bathmate to gain girth?

Uppland

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »

Penis size is overrated, height is underrated.

Seriously the more I learn about womens height preference the more important it seems. I think it's the major trait after looks and personality.
The more you learn about penis size the less it seems to matter unless you're really small, like less than 10 cm.

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:47 PM »

Penis size is overrated, height is underrated.

Seriously the more I learn about womens height preference the more important it seems. I think it's the major trait after looks and personality.
The more you learn about penis size the less it seems to matter unless you're really small, like less than 10 cm.

I'm pretty sure you got that wrong :D

endomorphisme

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »

i agree with uppland.

Even if your penis is a bit under average, i think it's ok, and people are not supposed to know your penis size by the way.
Height is more important than looks.
I see tall men who date hot girls just because they are tall.
I hear girls and boys complimenting someone  on his tallness, lool.I'm studyng engineering in France and i never had compliments about that, i almost never heard good students getting compliments too but It's inherent in our generation, my parent's and grand parent's generation had better values.
after finising my studies, i will create an account on a dating website, and i will set different heights...to see how much does height really matter

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2014, 10:03:57 PM »

i agree with uppland.

Even if your penis is a bit under average

This can be applied to height as well. As long as you are around average you are fine unless you are telling yourself that you aren't.

programdude

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2014, 10:32:19 PM »

Despite my sarcastic post, I should say that there is absolutely no correlation to LL and growth elsewhere lol... If there were I think LL would suddenly become much more mainstream.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »

•Average penis length (erect): from 5.1 inches to 5.7 inches (12.9 cm to 14.5 cm)

•Average penis girth (circumference when erect): from 3.5 inches to 3.9 inches (8.8 cm to 10 cm)

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2014, 11:10:04 PM »

While not quite the same question, I had a similar question I was contemplating on opening a thread to discuss, but I'll just post it here now. I was curious as to what others opinions were about LL's effect on the heart and circular system. Think about it – if your heart has been conditioned to pump blood through the established length of your veins and arteries, then adding an extra length to the body must have some implication on the heart. Cosmetic is different than natural growth, because the organs usually grow in proportion to stature.

If, for instance, you added 6cm to one segment, then that is an extra 24cm of vessels (up and down each leg) that blood must now traverse to make it back to the heart. I can only imagine what toll drastic lengthening such as sysop’s must have on his heart.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up