Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: the law of equivalent exchange.  (Read 23372 times)

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

the law of equivalent exchange.
« on: October 18, 2014, 01:18:21 AM »

why do some men who are planning to get leg lengthening surgery make this mistake.

ok, we live in a world of equivalent exchange.

kings marry queens,
nobels marry nobels,
fatties marry fatties,
ugly date ugly :)

we all know the nerds and geeks don't date the prom queen.
and the female peack only gets with the male who has the brightest best feathers.

its a simple game. females select the best genetic male to produce the best offspring. just as a female peack selects a male peack with the best genes.

quick lesson in genetics for imbeciles: female peacks don't actually choose male peacks because of their bright and neat feathers(that is an illusion), they actually select the peack with the best genes and are attracted to the expression of those superior genes(indicated by bright feathers) which dictate good offspring, they are also attracted to other traits such as genes that encode ability to display said feathers... and on and on it goes.

parallel example in humans. ie. women are not attracted to muscles. they are actually attracted to the genes that encode for muscles, and recognize those genes subconsciously by visually identifying muscles. attraction is ALWAYS ON THE GENETIC LEVEL. its not actually possible to be attracted to something that is not on the genetic level. even things that are manipulated into being sought after by humans: are actually just exacerbations on pre existing genetically encoded pathways. (a flaw which social engineering hijacks)

so my question is simple. since we humans are programed into this "law of equivalent exchange" where girls try to select the best possible mate based on the best possible genes for the best possible offspring...................

why do men get so fking pissed off and act as if the girl has no morals when a girl rejects them for having inferior genes. and tries to go for a male with a better genetic profile.

let me reiterate. if the prom queen tells the nerd NO IM NOT GOING TO DATE THE NERD. we accept that because she can do better, but when a woman tells a man she wants a taller guy because she thinks she can do better "all of a sudden it is because she has no morals".

this makes no sense. she is just doing what she is biologically programed to do, she is selecting the best genes for the best offspring. it has nothing to do with morals.

its like a nerd getting pissed off because he cant date the prom queen. in essence it is a person getting pissed off because they cant have what they want. its the law of equivalent exchange.

thoughts?  yes I was bored so I decided to open this discussion and see what happens :)

Greek-Semidget

Re: the law of equivalent exchange.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 01:03:18 PM »

why do some men who are planning to get leg lengthening surgery make this mistake.

kings marry queens,
nobels marry nobels,
fatties marry fatties,

and the female peack only gets with the male who has the brightest best feathers.

its a simple game. females select the best genetic male to produce the best offspring. just as a female peack selects a male peack with the best genes.

so my question is simple. since we humans are programed into this "law of equivalent exchange" where girls try to select the best possible mate based on the best possible genes for the best possible offspring...................

why do men get so f**king pissed off and act as if the girl has no morals when a girl rejects them for having inferior genes. and tries to go for a male with a better genetic profile.

let me reiterate. if the prom queen tells the nerd NO IM NOT GOING TO DATE THE NERD. we accept that because she can do better, but when a woman tells a man she wants a taller guy because she thinks she can do better "all of a sudden it is because she has no morals".

this makes no sense. she is just doing what she is biologically programed to do, she is selecting the best genes for the best offspring. it has nothing to do with morals.

its like a nerd getting pissed off because he cant date the prom queen. in essence it is a person getting pissed off because they cant have what they want. its the law of equivalent exchange.

thoughts?  yes I was bored so I decided to open this discussion and see what happens :)
Agree with you, example is me. I am 16 stopped growing since 14 or less. I stand at 5'8 With a mother of 5'9 and father of 5'10. My father has noticable pattern baldness to the front( the v shape balding) and I have brown eyes not blue(maybe blue eyes is not an advantage but anyway). In order to fix my bad genetic (by manipulating appearance of course not genetic profile) I have to do LL in order to achieve an average height, plus hair transplations to conceal my baldness. That is ok with me, I will study hard make money and tune up myself. But I just don't want my child to have the same problems, and go through all this. Having said that I have 128 IQ and I am really good at school and computers. I may wanna stick with my career and become great and make money. Then if I want to make family the boys are gonna be average 5'9 plus and I will offer them money for hairtransplants.Its really sad
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 03:34:51 PM »

Agree with you, example is me. I am 16 stopped growing since 14 or less. I stand at 5'8 With a mother of 5'9 and father of 5'10. My father has noticable pattern baldness to the front( the v shape balding) and I have brown eyes not blue(maybe blue eyes is not an advantage but anyway). In order to fix my bad genetic (by manipulating appearance of course not genetic profile) I have to do LL in order to achieve an average height, plus hair transplations to conceal my baldness. That is ok with me, I will study hard make money and tune up myself. But I just don't want my child to have the same problems, and go through all this. Having said that I have 128 IQ and I am really good at school and computers. I may wanna stick with my career and become great and make money. Then if I want to make family the boys are gonna be average 5'9 plus and I will offer them money for hairtransplants.Its really sad
u did the 3+ hours test or just a normal online one?

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 05:11:13 PM »

Everyone who brags about his IQ is not smart at all.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 06:03:45 PM »

kings marry queens,
nobels marry nobels,
fatties marry fatties,

why do men get so f**king pissed off and act as if the girl has no morals when a girl rejects them for having inferior genes. and tries to go for a male with a better genetic profile.

While i agree with you with the overall premise of this post, and im not one of those dudes who complains about this, i always realized that if i want a hot girlfriend i must be hot as well, or rich/famous to make up for it. This is why i did LL because i knew my height was a legitimate weakness in the dating game, its just how the world is and i never felt bitter towards women who like tall men.

However i do remember you mentioning in one of my topics, that "everyone has short and tall genes" and i assume you meant with that comment that short couples can have tall children and tall couples can have short children(and ugly couples can have good looking children as well as the opposite). Ie the difference between a short and tall man is not what genes they carry, but rather what genes are expressed in them.

With that said, wouldnt it be more accurate to say that women are attracted to the visual cues (like muscles and height) of good genes rather than the genes itself, since everyone has good genes in them but some people have more of the good genes expressed visually?

For example if a goodlooking dude has his face damaged by a burn and he looks deformed after the accident, he still technically has the genes for good looks expressed in him, but women wont know about it because his visual cue for his looks was altered.

Btw, im not sure but i think ive read about tall couples being more likely to have tall children than short couples, even though it is possible for short couples to have tall children as well. So even if all people have short and tall genes and good and bad genes, i guess those who have more good genes expressed also have a more likely chance to have those good genes expressed in their children

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 06:09:44 PM »

kings marry queens,
nobels marry nobels,
fatties marry fatties,

Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Wannabegiant

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 06:13:36 PM »

^ and of course i should have mentioned, there will always be exceptions to this so called law of equivalent exchange, but you have to be lucky to find those people who dont at least consider this exchange to a certain degree.

But its true that its not that uncommon to find ugly people dating good looking people, but usually there are many other factors involved like money, status or maybe some shared experience which made the couple connect despite "unequal attraction value"

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »

It's really hard to find ugly people in today's world, Not so many ugly young people rofl. Perception of beauty is very different for different people, I remember sitting next to one ugly mofo at my drivers ed, His face was ultra ssmashed  ;D , But he was as tall as the door frame, Not as wide as me and he had maybe 2-3 inches max more arm lenght and  sitting height no more than 2-3 inches over me, But HIS face was so awful, There are so many factors that you have to take before height, Unless you're way under the average.

To quote some random guy

" Woman care about your face, your dck and your wallet before they even notice your height. "
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm

Disobedient

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 06:29:46 PM »

3 hours Iq test?? never heard about it before it's either 20,30,45,or 60min
how many question in this 3 hours Iq test???

Taller

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 08:49:24 PM »

680, you do realize that women won't know anything about your dck until after they've been atteacted to you by other qualities, ie your height.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »

680, you do realize that women won't know anything about your dck until after they've been atteacted to you by other qualities, ie your height.

Like i said, Its a quote. I wanted to point out that other people don't think that height is number one priority in men. If you're average height or a bit below it won't matter THAT much, I mean it won't be the turn off factor for most girls, And for those who won't give you a chance solely because of your insufficient height, You're dodging a bullet as far as i am concerned.

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 03:14:25 PM »

Homie got dat dck size

- Growtallerordietrying1 would make Machiavelli proud, he's a true cynic.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 07:02:52 PM »

self-interest and honorable character are neither mutually exclusive.

or necessarily characterized as having different weights for importance. :)

however:
acting with honor in regards to natural selection is an invalid option. as no such thing exists. therefore as only decisions based on measures can be made, I cant be a cynic. in short choosing a mate is rather an apathetic subconscious drive which negates the emotion of honor. you can neither use or not use honor in regards to natural selection.

I am sure you don't wake up in the morning and say to yourself today I am going to go find me an ugly bitch to marry today and spend the rest of my life with her and her ugliness because it would be honorable. choosing a mate has nothing to do with morals.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 08:31:36 PM »

well I do brag my-self for my IQ in this cumircumstance cause I just wanna say this is the only possitive thing that I got from my gene pull...i wouldn't refer to it otherwise, sorry for the confusion.( though irmt hasn't been proven that intelligence has a genetic factor)
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Uppland

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 10:50:11 PM »

self-interest and honorable character are neither mutually exclusive.

or necessarily characterized as having different weights for importance. :)

however:
acting with honor in regards to natural selection is an invalid option. as no such thing exists. therefore as only decisions based on measures can be made, I cant be a cynic. in short choosing a mate is rather an apathetic subconscious drive which negates the emotion of honor. you can neither use or not use honor in regards to natural selection.

I am sure you don't wake up in the morning and say to yourself today I am going to go find me an ugly bitch to marry today and spend the rest of my life with her and her ugliness because it would be honorable. choosing a mate has nothing to do with morals.

My mistake you're a realist or maybe you should read some Sheakspeare instead of Richard Dawkins.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 04:42:42 AM »

1. There is the Pessimist who believes the glass is half empty!

2. There is the Optimist who believes the glass is half full!

3. Then there is the Realist who knows it is just half a fking glass!

:)

dictionary: Realist:
 Realists have a firm grip on reality and can see things for what they are, not what they are told they are. Realists have their own views and do not fall victim to propaganda, misconception, or titles!

I don't mind if you call me a realist :)

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 02:52:11 AM »

It's really hard to find ugly people in today's world, Not so many ugly young people rofl. Perception of beauty is very different for different people, I remember sitting next to one ugly mofo at my drivers ed, His face was ultra ssmashed  ;D , But he was as tall as the door frame, Not as wide as me and he had maybe 2-3 inches max more arm lenght and  sitting height no more than 2-3 inches over me, But HIS face was so awful, There are so many factors that you have to take before height, Unless you're way under the average.

To quote some random guy

" Woman care about your face, your dck and your wallet before they even notice your height. "

No I don't agree. I think there's a certain standard set for beauty. If a woman walked into a room and she was 5'7", thin framed, perfect face and breasts, all guys would consider her beautiful. Some might say ther like Asian or Mexican women more but they'd still admire her beauty.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Bruno Mars

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »

3 hours Iq test?? never heard about it before it's either 20,30,45,or 60min
how many question in this 3 hours Iq test???
Maybe it took him 3 hrs to finish the test...

GeTs

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 06:13:24 AM »

Maybe it took him 3 hrs to finish the test...
nope talking about the Mensa one

ReadRothbard

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 06:36:11 PM »

kings marry queens,
nobels marry nobels,
fatties marry fatties,

Women are not programmed to seek taller males. There is no evidence to suggest that evolution has programmed that into them. After all, there is little to no natural selection advantage to being tall.

Therefore, discrimination against short men is blatant discrimination.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »

He isn't bragging--only explaining his situation in the dating world (and the game of life). I have an IQ in the early-to-mid 150s, but I'm not bragging. It just gives a better insight as to who I am as a ll pursuer.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 08:43:40 PM »

Remember that for some girls you only have to be tall to be handsome or sexy, and dress properly. Don't bring up that thing of "lol i know a very tall guy who cant pick up girlss", that is true but not for so long. Those guys can change their outfit and automatically start picking up girls.
5'1", 100 lbs

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 07:49:06 AM »

Remember that for some girls you only have to be tall to be handsome or sexy, and dress properly. Don't bring up that thing of "lol i know a very tall guy who cant pick up girlss", that is true but not for so long. Those guys can change their outfit and automatically start picking up girls.

Your right lol. I talked to a woman and she told me that she didn't care how the guy looked as long as he was taller than her, she'd be okay allthough I'm turned off by a woman who doesn't have a type or standards cause I feel like I didn't earn her time and she'll just date whoever but that's just me.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Uppland

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »

Women are not programmed to seek taller males. There is no evidence to suggest that evolution has programmed that into them. After all, there is little to no natural selection advantage to being tall.

Therefore, discrimination against short men is blatant discrimination.

Not very conclusive, the prefernce is widespread and strong enough to discredit an explanation only based on socialization. Indeed it's evident at a very early age my sister used to complain about being taller than the boys a her school when she had an early growth spurt. She was 10-11 at the time.

Facial symmetry has no immediate advantage in nature either and yet it is proven to be attractive even from birth. Small babies laugh and smile more when interacting with an attractive member of the opposite sex

ReadRothbard

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 09:16:21 AM »

Not very conclusive, the prefernce is widespread and strong enough to discredit an explanation only based on socialization. Indeed it's evident at a very early age my sister used to complain about being taller than the boys a her school when she had an early growth spurt. She was 10-11 at the time.

Facial symmetry has no immediate advantage in nature either and yet it is proven to be attractive even from birth. Small babies laugh and smile more when interacting with an attractive member of the opposite sex

Nah, facial symmetry is indicative of a stronger immune system and better individual health. Height only works as a predictor of health for entire populations. Not to mention that there are tribes, especially modern stone-age societies, where height is irrelevant outside of varying person preference, such as in the Dogata people of Western-Africa.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2014, 04:50:43 AM »

there are actually many many tribes where taller members get greater distribution of resources. and its been documented. sorry dude but they don't have tvs. your just wishful thinking. height is universal.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Moubgf

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2014, 04:55:38 AM »

Height is universal up to a point. You can feed that flame and get it to the point of shorter guys wanting to get taller by surgery.

Or you can nature take its course and let life happen organicly and i promise you non of us would want or need to do LL. ever.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2014, 06:35:59 AM »

there are actually many many tribes where taller members get greater distribution of resources. and its been documented. sorry dude but they don't have tvs. your just wishful thinking. height is universal.

It's not my opinion. There has been no evidence to date that the height bias stems from evolution. Dr. Adam Eyre-Walker from the University of Sussex claims that the height bias is probably mostly just a western construct.

Look up what I said about the Dogota people in Africa. In their society, men of similiar heights to women, or men shorter than women, are more valued than tall men.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »

I looked up dogota people before you said to. nothing comes up on google.

second iv read studies on many tribes where males of greater height command more social power and get given access to greater amounts of resources compared to their shorter stature counterparts. these tribes don't have TV's.

im sure you will have some weird tangent to argue though. its very funny the mental gymnastics people will force themselves to believe when they want to get ll, im sure you love to feel like a victim RR. poor you being discriminated against because of culture.

the evil womens are being means to you when normally without tv or media they would love you like a god. sure dude.

even though it happens in cultures that don't have media or tv. im sure there are exceptions to any rule but for the large part tv does not cause this, because it is present around the world where tv is not available. girls are attracted to better providers and taller men get more resources, in the west they are given more money, and in tribes they are given currency which does not necessarily mean money.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Moubgf

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 07:24:22 AM »

I looked up dogota people before you said to. nothing comes up on google.

second iv read studies on many tribes where males of greater height command more social power and get given access to greater amounts of resources compared to their shorter stature counterparts. these tribes don't have TV's.

im sure you will have some weird tangent to argue though. its very funny the mental gymnastics people will force themselves to believe when they want to get ll, im sure you love to feel like a victim RR. poor you being discriminated against because of culture.

the evil womens are being means to you when normally without tv or media they would love you like a god. sure dude.

even though it happens in cultures that don't have media or tv. im sure there are exceptions to any rule but for the large part tv does not cause this, because it is present around the world where tv is not available. girls are attracted to better providers and taller men get more resources, in the west they are given more money, and in tribes they are given currency which does not necessarily mean money.

Thats not the point...The point is that media influences heavily on female opinions about everything. In an alternate universe i think shorter people would been treated as little bit below taller because of natural attraction. But nothing like we have today not even close.. if there would be no social opinion grinded into peoples head from a box in the corner of the room every day for 50+ years. Then alot of stuff would not have stucked around about social stigma.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2014, 07:37:19 AM »

Thats not the point...The point is that media influences heavily on female opinions about everything. In an alternate universe i think shorter people would been treated as little bit below taller because of natural attraction. But nothing like we have today not even close.. if there would be no social opinion grinded into peoples head from a box in the corner of the room every day for 50+ years. Then alot of stuff would not have stucked around about social stigma.

I understand the point. don't get me wrong tv exacerbates it. but RR is saying something completely different.

he is saying TV is the cause, and that therefore it has nothing to do with genetics, because it is all because of the media and TV.

anything on TV creates an imprint, but that doesn't mean tv is the primary source for the opinion.

tv just takes a natural genetic programing and then and then just builds on that.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up