Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions that are usually asked at doctors offices  (Read 4859 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Questions that are usually asked at doctors offices
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:06:12 AM »

I was just wondering for those who have had ll, what quesitons do most of these doctors ask before conducting a surgery and is there a particular way one should answer them? Also, what are the main factors other than mental illness would a doctor not perform LL on someone?
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Taller

Re: Questions that are usually asked at doctors offices
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »

The particular way that you should answer a doctor's questions is honestly.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 09:08:34 AM »

Right but what specific things do they ask?
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »

they ask you. why do you want surgery to get taller?

:)

babak1313s

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »

Because if i being 191 or 192 cm i im happy

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

Because if i being 191 or 192 cm i im happy
If your height is more than 5'11-6 ft I will jump and punch you in the face
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

programdude

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »

If your height is more than 5'11-6 ft I will jump and punch you in the face
While I think I would never have considered this if I was naturally that height, and its pretty crazy to do it at those heights, its not like there still aren't quality of life improvements- they are just immensely diminishing to the point that time and money could probably be invested elsewhere to make you happier without needing to go through suffering.

If you want to punch someone, there was someone around 5 10 here who did 1 inch on femur and 3/4's of an inch on tibia. And this is with Paley so $$$$
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »

1 inch on femur and 3/4's of an inch on tibia.

WOW! I don't know whether to laugh or cry lol.

I hope that was for leg correction.

programdude

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 01:16:26 AM »

Oh you sweet summer child.
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

YellowSpike

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 01:22:14 AM »

I'm sorry, but it still boggles my mind why anyone in the 5'10/5'11 range would consider this when you're basically in the magical 6ft club with shoes or very very subtle lifts. I've always said, and I'll stand by this...if you're at least 5'8", as long as you're decent looking, know how to talk to girls, have a good body (very achievable for most of us) and are somewhat smart, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I mean, at a tad under 5'6" I'm basically a midget, but I've still scored hot chicks and have a pretty good career and am highly educated. Thank God I at least got facial aesthetics I guess...

Although I guess I can understand if you're the shortest out of all the men in your family, you'd still want to be taller regardless.

programdude

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 01:28:59 AM »

I'm sorry, but it still boggles my mind why anyone in the 5'10/5'11 range would consider this when you're basically in the magical 6ft club with shoes or very very subtle lifts. I've always said, and I'll stand by this...if you're at least 5'8", as long as you're decent looking, know how to talk to girls, have a good body (very achievable for most of us) and are somewhat smart, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I mean, at a tad under 5'6" I'm basically a midget, but I've still scored hot chicks and have a pretty good career and am highly educated. Thank God I at least got facial aesthetics I guess...

Although I guess I can understand if you're the shortest out of all the men in your family, you'd still want to be taller regardless.

As someone who was 5 8 pre op, successful, with a very active love life, and still dropped 100k for 3 inches- Its not really about what you are achieving but how you feel. Theres really no reason to do this other than to be happy with yourself. If you are failing at getting women do not, I repeat, do not get this surgery to change that. LL needs to be an augmentation to an already good life or you will not be a satisfied camper.

YellowSpike

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 01:31:42 AM »

As someone who was 5 8 pre op, successful, with a very active love life, and still dropped 100k for 3 inches- Its not really about what you are achieving but how you feel. Theres really no reason to do this other than to be happy with yourself. If you are failing at getting women do not, I repeat, do not get this surgery to change that. LL needs to be an augmentation to an already good life or you will not be a satisfied camper.

Yeah I agree with you 100%. My issue is, even with my success with women over the years (both including fwb/one night stands and long term relationships), my height was always an issue in the back of my mind. I'm hoping dropping 75K with Guichet will be worth it. It seems like it is for you.

programdude

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 01:38:48 AM »

Yeah I agree with you 100%. My issue is, even with my success with women over the years (both including fwb/one night stands and long term relationships), my height was always an issue in the back of my mind. I'm hoping dropping 75K with Guichet will be worth it. It seems like it is for you.
I am as tight fisted as they come with money, only ever spending serious cash on a car and I can say the money spent hasn't once crossed my mind as regrettable. Doing something like this that is truly for yourself is incomparable to anything else I've encountered.

And though my height only bothered me subconsciously a few years ago, ever since its came to the forefront of my mind I felt the same as you at 5 8. Succeeding across the board, but it still bothering me annoyingly in the back of my mind.

YellowSpike

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 01:42:30 AM »

I am as tight fisted as they come with money, only ever spending serious cash on a car and I can say the money spent hasn't once crossed my mind as regrettable. Doing something like this that is truly for yourself is incomparable to anything else I've encountered.

And though my height only bothered me subconsciously a few years ago, ever since its came to the forefront of my mind I felt the same as you at 5 8. Succeeding across the board, but it still bothering me annoyingly in the back of my mind.

I am very tight fisted with money as well. I never splurge on myself.

The only real issue I have now with spending this kind of money on LL is the fact that I'm not as young as a lot of you (turned 30 not too long ago). It's a weird age in the sense that I want to make some moves (get a better paying job in my field, buy a house, etc.). If I had my current net worth even at 27, I don't believe I'd give it a second thought. Although I do feel that getting to 5'8" or even a bit above that would greatly benefit me psychologically.

programdude

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 01:54:42 AM »

I can sympathize. Heck, I wish I had the knowledge and the ability to have taken the time off a few years ago to do this myself.

I will say be sure you are 100% committed to this before taking the plunge!

Pages: [1]   Go Up